Free Event Planning Messages in this topic - RSS

Free Event Planning Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest May 16, 2013
I am trying to start up my wedding planning business and I am looking to book some events to help beef up my portfolio. If you are interested please call 631-406-3974 or email romeoeventplanning@gmail.com. Seriously no strings attached, I only ask you allow me to bring my own photographer and use of those photos in my portfolio. I am located in Queens, NY and am service the following areas, NYC, Brooklyn, Queens, and Long Island. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you and have a great day!
goingbeyond
goingbeyond
Many prefer their own photographer and style, however; I might suggest that you speak with the photographer in advance to get some proofs for your portfolio. They definitely would want to see your photographers work in advance also. Obviously you would have to charge something for your photographer, or they would. (Many shop around or have friends that take their photos for discount pricing fee. Either way requesting to use your photgrapher so it appears that this would not be no strings attached.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: