AFFORDABLE Wedding Venues in Central Florida/Tampa Area Messages in this topic - RSS

AFFORDABLE Wedding Venues in Central Florida/Tampa Area Messages in this topic - RSS

sumwhit87
sumwhit87
If anyone has any places in the Tampa Area they can refer me to please do! Guest list is at 90 people before RSVP and I am looking to spend $8,000-$10,000 on a wedding budget. NOT LOOKING to go into debt. Would love a Saturday evening wedding! PLEASE HELP! WHY ARE WEDDINGS SO EXPENSIVE!!??
UniqueSigEvents
UniqueSigEvents
Weddings are definately an investment. We can help you stay on budget and not go into debt. WE have a couple venues that will work for you. Send me an email and I will send them over to you. Lynne@uniquesigevents.com

Unique SIGnature Events
www.uniquesigevents.com
Facebook.com/uniquesigevents
@uniquesigevents
Embassy305
Embassy305
Hello wise bride to be! Yes weddings can be an investment but it's ultimately is about sharing special moment with your love ones and friends. Like anything in life you have options. I can show you how to stay focus with those options. Planning is the key to keeping your budget in tact. I would be happy to assist with the planning process so you can still enjoy one of the most exciting times in your life.. Feel free to contact me directly..

Yolanda, Senior Catering Manager at the Embassy Suites Miami..

o +1 305.779.5018 f +1 305.634.0138
Yolanda.randolph@hilton.com
orangeblossom
orangeblossom
Hello sumwhit87,
If u want to doing wedding in your budge the contact :
220 4th Street N
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
727-822-6129
Go for more information then check:http://www.orangeblossomcatering.com/contact-us.html
cdiet773579
cdiet773579
Please contact us for all of your special event needs. We have affordable menus and attractive packages. We can also offer you two distinctively different venues. It would be our pleasure to be part of your special day!
Sincerely,
Cyndi Dietz, Event Sales Director, Wentworth Golf Club & Crescent Oaks CC, 727-942-4760 x31. Check us out at:
WentworthGolfClub.org & CrescentOaksGolf.com
banan994599
banan994599
Hi and congratulations,

Depending where are you looking to have your wedding and reception will be the amount of money that you will have to utilize from your budget. There some places that can cater food including this in the venue price and others let you bring your own food, all this can be plan and discuss and customized your wedding in a budget. Give us a call we work in the Central Florida Area but can travel if needed. Banana Leaf Creations & Events... 863-812-3864 or e-mail bananaleafcreations@ymail.com. Lakeland, Tampa and Central Florida
seabo1035345
seabo1035345
Hi!

We are located in Hillsboro Beach and have the most beautiful beach front hotel, Seabonay Beach Resort. We have a private beach, grass area and Lumiere room available.

We can schedule a property visit for you to see the spaces you can work with. Call 818-708-1808 and I will help you.

Dahlia

Guest tampa, FL September 17, 2014
Try the Empress Tea Room in Tampa!!!
ABETTERDJ
ABETTERDJ
For those of you on a budget... we have been providing top talent in packages designed for brides on a budget since 1999. We have done over 13,000 successful events and free planning assistance is included in all of our packages. You can get a great DJ for your reception for as low as $300 and or spectacular wedding photography as low as $299. Give us a call, we'll answer all your questions and help you create the perfect package to make your special day magical! Michael 321-412-3878 A Better DJ and Photographer. We are anywhere in Florida!

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: