Last minute Wedding planning in Chicago and don't have a venue? Messages in this topic - RSS

Last minute Wedding planning in Chicago and don't have a venue? Messages in this topic - RSS

argentinaleyva
argentinaleyva
If you are planning for a 2013 wedding in Chicago and you are finding out that all the venues that are worth considering are already taken, here is your chance. I just made my 4000 square feet vintage studio available for events. You can host a sit down dinner wedding of 60 people and cocktail style for 150. We have an outdoor garden for outdoor ceremonies. Studio is located in a safe neighborhood in the west river side with parking available. The place is stunning with open floor and two second floor lofts overlooking the main floor. Full kitchen and industrial refrigerator. Lots of natural light or black stage courtains to create an intimate atmosphere. A must see if you need a unique place for under 150 people.
kmcvideopros
kmcvideopros
Hello argentinaleyva
Is there a web site at this time ready for more information? If not what is the address and phone number of this venue?
eventective
eventective
Administrator
Looks like the argentinaleyva's venue (Argentina Leyva Artistic Studios) can be found here:
http://argentinaleyva.com/events/
From the website:

Call at 630.669.5466 for more information.
argentinaleyva
argentinaleyva
You can see images at www.argentinaleyva.com and contact me for more information at argentinaleyva@yahoo.com
The studi is located on Grand and Western avenue in Chicago. You can also call my cell directly 630-669-5466

Best,

Argentina

kmcvideopros wrote:
Hello argentinaleyva
Is there a web site at this time ready for more information? If not what is the address and phone number of this venue?

Guest October 19, 2013
Hmmm. These links went to online emalis I received from TfL. It never occurred to me to check the links.I changed the link destination to the generic website and the new blogpost for Sunday will be the last one. That's what I get for trying to be helpful. Glad you're back in blogworld and thank you for the heads-up on the bad links!

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: