Need Party Favor ideas Messages in this topic - RSS

Need Party Favor ideas Messages in this topic - RSS

askpreetiaskpreetiPosts: 6 March 13, 2013
Hii, i need some ideas about party favors or return gifts at my daughter's 8th birthday party..Any suggestions??
TheDolceDesignTheDolceDesignPosts: 47 March 13, 2013
CANDY TABLE!! Have the kids put together their own bags of candy at the party... Or do some sort of activity/project that has everyone taking their finished project home... What type/theme of party are you doing?
Guest March 13, 2013
I would do a candy station in the theme of the party and put small bags and scoops for guests to take home with them. This is the hottest thing out there. You can put in your search engine candy stations and get all kinds of good ideas. Gail K Quality Inn and Suites Hanes Mall Winston Salem NC 27103
Guest March 13, 2013
Decorate their own monster cookies and then have a contest for the best three and award prizes
thechocolatechickthechocolatechickPosts: 2 March 29, 2013
askpreeti wrote:
Hii, i need some ideas about party favors or return gifts at my daughter's 8th birthday party..Any suggestions??
thechocolatechickthechocolatechickPosts: 2 March 29, 2013
Chocolate!! make something chocolate like decorate cupcakes, or dip pretzels and marshmallows and decorate them.
MyBelovedNYC10036MyBelovedNYC10036Posts: 107 March 29, 2013
Go to your local discount stores and buy inexpensive toys, poppers, noisemakers and buy bulk candy and white or brown paper bags (you may be able to purchase from a bakery or store) - one for each kid. Have them color their own bags with designs and then they can fill it with candy and toys which you will display in bowls/plates and jars. It will give them something to do and to bring home a fun goody bag that they designed themselves.
orangeblossomorangeblossomPosts: 44 April 8, 2013
If you want to returns a gift then puzzle game is a good idea for your daughter return gift on her birthday.
lindiefloreslindiefloresPosts: 4 April 9, 2013
Make it more colorful and elegant. Hire an event planner.
UniqueSigEventsUniqueSigEventsPosts: 95 April 10, 2013
The favors should go along with the theme of the party. If you want something different pottery that they painted is nice.
Guest April 15, 2013
well you can give plastic necklace or bracelets as party favors..princess story book can also be good option.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: