My Sweet 16 Messages in this topic - RSS

My Sweet 16 Messages in this topic - RSS

CynthiaColin
CynthiaColin
I live in Orlando, Florida and i'm looking for a good inexpensive party location for my sweet 16. If anyone has any ideas where I can find a fair sized empty banquet hall that also has a dance floor around the 32818 area it would be a huge help.

Guest March 2, 2013
Will speak top a few friends and let you know. If you're having a sweet 16 party, you want to check out www.sarahs-seasonings.com. They make very reasonable custom designed water bottle wraps if you will be having water on hand.

Guest March 2, 2013
I got married 8 years ago at the lakeside hall. On obt. It's beautiful and on a lake perfect for pictures too!! It's a beautiful hall! Very tall ceilings! Also If you need a photographer please feel free to contact me for information wink may name is Ana Maria

Guest March 2, 2013
Sorry meant to add my email it's amphotographyfl@yahoo.com. - Ana Maria

Guest March 3, 2013
I have a L.E.D. lighted dance floor great For partys and halls. Check my pics on Facebook..Boogie Lights Entertainment
UniqueSigEvents
UniqueSigEvents
Cynthia, i have several locations that might work for you. Send me an email, depending on how many guest you want and what day it is will determine, which location will work best. events@uniquesigevents.com

Unique SIGnature Events
www.uniquesigevents.com
facebook.com/uniquesigevents
@uniquesigevents

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: