ORLANDO BRIDAL EXPO 1-20-13-LOOKING FOR AN AFFORDABLE PHOTOGRAPHA IN ORLANDO Messages in this topic - RSS

ORLANDO BRIDAL EXPO 1-20-13-LOOKING FOR AN AFFORDABLE PHOTOGRAPHA IN ORLANDO Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest Orlando, FL January 22, 2013
I WAS AT THE BRIDAL EXPO AT THE ROSEN HOTEL IN ORLANDO ON SUNDAY 1/20/13. AND I GOT A CARD FROM A PHOTOGRAPHER FOR $100 AN HOUR. UNFORTUNATELY IN ALL THE CHAOS I LOST HIS CARD.

I CANT REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE PHOTOG. OR THE CO. HOWEVER HE WAS ASIAN (NOT NORMAN YU) WITH ANOTHER ASIAN WOMAN. VERY NICE GUY.

IF ANYONE ATTENDED THIS EVENT AN GOT HIS NAME AND NUMBER PLEASE POST IT.

ALSO IF THERE ARE ANY AFFORDABLE PHOTOGRAPHERS. OUT THERE PLEASE POST YOUR INFO. I'M NOT LOOKING FOR TRADITIONAL (PROTRAIT STYLE PHOTOGRAPHY). JUST AWESOME PICTURES. CALLING ALL VIDEOGRAPERS ALSO. A PACKAGE DEAL WOULD BE GREAT.

I'M ON A BUDGET AND DONT WANT TO SPEND $2400 ON PHOTOS AND VIDEOS. I HAVE ALLOCATED $1200 FOR A 4-5 HOUR EVENT.

THANK YOU

T.
Stpierrephoto
Stpierrephoto
I would love to work with you. Please contact us at info@stpierre-photography.com. Our website is www.stpierre-photography.com

Guest January 22, 2013
If you need Videographer go to www.nannukmedia.com
this company is the best.
KIMLYN
KIMLYN
Stpierrephoto wrote:
I would love to work with you. Please contact us at info@stpierre-photography.com. Our website is www.stpierre-photography.com

I have contacted you, but I never heard back from you!
fconorozzo
fconorozzo
We would Love to Capture your Special Day! Please check out our Web Site. We can meet your Budget, provide quility photographs to share and cherish.
Wedding photos by Frank.

Guest February 3, 2013
What is your websites name Frank?

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: