birthday party in nyc Messages in this topic - RSS

birthday party in nyc Messages in this topic - RSS

ragh0ragh0Posts: 1 New York, NY January 22, 2013
I was am looking for birthday party in new york city. I need serious help please help me solve this problem i want to have massive awesome party like new york style.
TheDolceDesignTheDolceDesignPosts: 47 January 22, 2013
Hey Ragh0. When are you looking to have this birthday party? We are a luxury event design firm specializing in large-scale events, and I think we could definitely assist you in the planning, designing, coordinating and budgeting of your event. We are available to work events in the city. Feel free to contact me via email or phone, and I can discuss some ideas with you! We have photos from past events up on Facebook if you would like to see what we can do.

Best Wishes,
Sara Bacon
sara@thedolcedesign.com
(334) 521-2254
thedolcedesign.com
facebook.com/thedolcedesign
Guest January 22, 2013
Hello Ragh0! You might want to consider your guess wearing a NEON and GLOW in Dark Wristbands. We can put the name or tag of your party with the date of the event. It can serve as a souvenir or invitation ticket for those who will join the party. I would really appreciate to know the details for us to create a FREE sample mock-up for the said event..You can choose any color for the bands and suggest to get the standard size for everybody...wink Were just excited to assist you on this. Also may we know when is the party? You may visit our site for your reference at www.wristbandsforever.com. You can also email me at wristbands.sales@gmail.com ,,our or call us at 805 350 5775 regards...Sam Andrews
frankpuleo7frankpuleo7Posts: 7 January 22, 2013
You need to provide some information before any of us can help you. "Massive, awesome parties" are not inexpensive. Before you go any further, you need to tell us honestly, how many people you are expecting and what is your budget for this awesome event. Knowing those two facts will give event planners, caterers, venues, etc, the information they need to provide you the help you want. WIthout those two pieces of information, there is not much anyone can do to help.
Frank Puleo
www.framboisecatering.com
Guest January 23, 2013
If you need a DJ
www.soundexplosiondjs.com
Unive830430Unive830430Posts: 1 January 25, 2013
Hire a Magician. And ask a lot of questions before purchasing their services.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: