Need some input on teen parties Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest January 21, 2013
Hello Everyone,
I am in the process of opening up my own event planning business and I was wondering if I could get some personal input on these questions? Any input is very helpful thank you!

1. How long did it take you to plan your Sweet 16 or Quinceanera? Or did you hire a planner and how long did it take with the planner?

2. How much did you spend on your Sweet 16 or Quinceanera? How much did you pay your event planner if you had one?

Thanks a bunch!
MarkStevenMarkStevenPosts: 13 January 22, 2013
Hello Members,

Some easy steps for planning:

1 – Talk to your parents about what kind of quinceañero you want. Talk about the theme, colors, reception halls, clothing, invitations, flowers, music and food, etc.
2 – Make a list of the things needed on your special day. Example: quinceañero planner, church location, reception hall, food, beverages, cake, disc jockeys, invitations, clothing, transportation, etc…
3 – Prioritize your list. What is more important to you? Is the transportation more important than the videographer? Where can you cut corners without changing the overall look and feel of your party.
4 – How much money is available for the celebration? How much money can you save? Will you have godparents (padrinos) to help fund the cost of the quinceañero? If so, which items will they help pay for.

Thanks and Regards,
Mark Steven
sarahandrewssarahandrewsPosts: 6 January 24, 2013
Hi There Mark!

You might want to consider your guess wearing a NEON and GLOW in Dark Wristbands. We can put the name or tag of your party with the date of the event. It can serve as a souvenir or invitation ticket for those who will join the party. I would really appreciate to know the details for us to create a FREE sample mock-up for the said event..You can choose any color for the bands and suggest to get the standard size for everybody... Were just excited to assist you on this. You may visit our site for your reference at www.wristbandsforever.com. You can also email me at wristbands.sales@gmail.com ,,our or call us at 805 350 5770 regards...

Sarah Andrews

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: