Wedding Venues in or Near Macon GA on a Budget! Messages in this topic - RSS

Wedding Venues in or Near Macon GA on a Budget! Messages in this topic - RSS

soon2984435
soon2984435

Hi, My name is Danielle and my Fiance is Moris. We are looking to get married on 28th of Septemrmber 2013.

We reside in Somerset, NJ which is pretty far away and we only plan to make one trip to Georgia to finalize everything we will be depending on my father and stepmother to handle most of the leg work.

We do have people coming in from out of town. I am honestly looking to keep it around $7500 with a maximum of 127 guests (including myself and the groom)
I am interested in an outdoor venue for the wedding itself (lake, park, gazebo, garden) if is it in close vacinity to the possible reception area. Any and all help would be GREATLY appreciated. I am beginning to stress myself out over this. Only have 8 1/2 months to go thanks in advance!

Guest January 16, 2013
Hi Danielle,

Please contact me at info@hypemediaglobal.com or 305-356-7680. Thanks!

Guest January 16, 2013
Hello Danielle. My name is Jeff with Shockwave Entertainment and would love to speak with you about you wedding reception. You can call me at 912-961-4011 or www.shockwave-dj.com
TheDolceDesign
TheDolceDesign
Danielle! Congratulations on your engagement. It sounds like you are planning a beautiful fall wedding (outdoor weddings are my favorite). I am an event planner near Macon with a company called The Dolce Design. The company developed in San Diego's busy special events industry. We are a luxury design company specializing in creating custom events on a budget. Your budget is actually great for your expected guest count. I would be happy to discuss some ideas, tour venues and coordinate wedding details with you. Please let me know if I can be of assistance!

Thank you,
Sara Bacon
(334) 521-2254
sara@thedolcedesign.com
thedolcedesign.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: