Baby Shower Help: Broward County Area. Messages in this topic - RSS

Baby Shower Help: Broward County Area. Messages in this topic - RSS

natalia21natalia21Posts: 1 Broward County January 14, 2013
I am looking for a location in Broward County to have my sister's baby shower. She's expecting twins in May 2013. She wanted to have the baby shower either Saturday, March 9th, 2013 or Saturday, March 30th, 2013. Number of people attending will be about 130-150 people. I am on a budget of about $1000, but this has to include deposit, hourly rate, tables, and chairs. I can take care of everything else. I wanted to make this day special for her and her husband. Any suggestions??? Thank you!
Guest January 14, 2013
Hi...I'm a event planner....a location that may work out for you is the Josephine lies er opera house.....hope this helps..www.outofboxweddings.com
UniqueSigEventsUniqueSigEventsPosts: 95 January 14, 2013
Natalia, for an event that size you might want to check out any Church halls that can be used or look into community centers. If you need any help locating them just shoot us an email Events@uniquesigevents.com

Unique SIGnature Events
www.uniquesigevents.com
@uniquesigevents
facebook.com/uniquesigevents
CheersPartyCheersPartyPosts: 3 January 14, 2013
Dear Natalia,
Let Us Serve You So You Can... " Relax And Enjoy Your Own Party" We specialize in weddings, special events, Theme parties, Luau, Corporate, Dinner parties, Halloween and Christmas parties.

Cheers Party Servers offers a complete range of party services, including catering, private chefs, servers, bartenders, setting up the buffet butler pass, cleaning up, during and after the party and any other assistance that may be needed.

We are fully insured with general and liquor liability insurance.

We will make sure You, Relax & Enjoy your Own Party! Our staff will cater to the needs of you and your guests. We do it with experienced service that is ideal for your special event.

If you order your cake with Parsha Gourmet http://www.facebook.com/ParshaGourmet.

We give you $50 off.

Contact us at 305-607-6618
www.cheerspartyservers.com
info@cheerspartyservers.com
Keila
Owner

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: