Venue in Port Saint Lucie,FL Messages in this topic - RSS

Venue in Port Saint Lucie,FL Messages in this topic - RSS

brand981547brand981547Posts: 1 Port Saint Lucie, FL December 21, 2012
I'm looking for a wedding venue in port saint lucie, florida that is reasonable for 150 guests,any suggestions?
UniqueSigEventsUniqueSigEventsPosts: 95 December 22, 2012
We have a couple suggestions, it just depends on what type of atmosphere you are looking for. Email us we can point you in the right direction. Events@uniquesigevents.com

Unique SIGnature Events
Events@uniquesigevents.com
www.uniquesigevents.com
Carolyn42MooreCarolyn42MoorePosts: 5 December 22, 2012
Try contacting Away 2 Go Balloons. Maureen can probably help you find a place and she does beautiful decor and flowers too. 954-587-5003 - Away2goballoons.com
Guest December 22, 2012
For very reasonable water bottle wraps contact Sarah's Seasonings at 352.255.8351 www.sarahs-seasonings.com info@sarahs-seasonings.com
lisa5250lisa5250Posts: 3 December 22, 2012
Contact Lisa At Magnolia's Weddings & Events she is a local vendor to that area and has done many weddings in that area. The store is located at 130 NE Dixie Hwy. Their number is 772-324-1394
jossie1959jossie1959Posts: 1 December 23, 2012
I CAN HELP YOU WITH A RESONABLE VENUE IN LAKE WORTH, YOU CAN CONTACT JOSSIE AT 561-965-0044 EXT 225smileHAPPY HOLIDAYS
TheDolceDesignTheDolceDesignPosts: 47 January 11, 2013
Congratulations on your engagement! I would love to discuss some ideas with you. I am a certified wedding and event planner recently based in the Southeast region, but most of my professional experience is from Southern California's booming wedding and special events industry. I am a travelling coordinator, so I am happy to come to you and work with you on the planning. Sometimes the easiest thing to do is to hire someone to do the research, coordinate your vendors and help design everything with and for you (almost like a personal wedding assistant). I specialize in creating customized events, so I can talk to you about some ideas (even if you aren't looking to hire a wedding planner). Feel free to email me or call me at your convenience, and I would be happy to speak with you! I could also lend my services for helping plan, setup/breakdown and coordinate the event on the day of so that you can enjoy your wedding!

Best Wishes,
Sara Bacon
(334) 521-2254
eventdesign334@gmail.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: