Affordable, casual NYC wedding venues??? Messages in this topic - RSS

Affordable, casual NYC wedding venues??? Messages in this topic - RSS

atroianosatroianosPosts: 1 New York, NY December 17, 2012
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to find an affordable, nice, non-traditional wedding venue somewhere in the 5 boros. My ideal would be a really nice bar/restaurant (something like reBar in Brooklyn). Has anyone come across anything like this in their search? I have just started mine and was hoping I could find some insight on the boards. Thanks to anyone who can point me in a good direction smile
MRFaulkMRFaulkPosts: 1 December 17, 2012
Yes, outside in Central Park, and call me as your Photographer
EGMediaProfessionalsEGMediaProfessionalsPosts: 1 December 17, 2012
Good evening, there are a lot of great venues in NYC, really depends on what you are really looking for. You can contact me if you need a photographer.
frankpuleo7frankpuleo7Posts: 7 December 17, 2012
Depends on the number of guests and the time of year. There are lots of interesting museums and art galleries on Staten Island.. plus several nature centers - of various sizes. We can cater in most of them. 718-448-4252
Guest December 17, 2012
I am an Event Planner, if I can help you with anything, please contact me.

www.AmenityPlanning.org
theperezplanning@gmail.com
609-638-2773 (feel free to text)
MyBelovedNYC10036MyBelovedNYC10036Posts: 107 December 31, 2012
There are some great places in Brooklyn, depending upon your budget.

I'm in NYC and can help you with your wedding. I'm offering packages with decor, photography & planning at 50% off, so now is a good time. www.mybelovedwedandart.com 917833-4662

You should inquire at:

http://www.7oldfulton.com/home.html

http://bkwinery.com/new-york-wedding-venues

Don't hesitate to call if you need help!!

atroianos wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to find an affordable, nice, non-traditional wedding venue somewhere in the 5 boros. My ideal would be a really nice bar/restaurant (something like reBar in Brooklyn). Has anyone come across anything like this in their search? I have just started mine and was hoping I could find some insight on the boards. Thanks to anyone who can point me in a good direction smile
frankpuleo7frankpuleo7Posts: 7 December 31, 2012
Give us a bit more information to help guide you. How many guests are you expecting? When is the wedding? Are there any "must have items" to include? Do you have a budget in mind? That's the most difficult question - but if you really have no idea what you want to spend, you are just wasting your time reading proposals of things you can't have. Your first step is to create a budget - and let your vendors back into YOUR budget. This way you'll know you are not overspending. You'll be amazed what vendors can do, when they know what they have to work with....
Moody989463Moody989463Posts: 5 January 12, 2013
I specialize in wedding event planning i know a couple to great rooftop trendy places perfect for a spring/summer evening event please respond via email mmodymichelle3@gmail.com feel free to leave your number and whatever assistance you may need look forward to hearing from you.
Guest February 8, 2013
Water Street Restaurant & Lounge
Catered buffet options start at only $25 per person.

Panza's Restaurant
Lombardi’s on the Sound
Borios Restaurant -- inexpensive wedding venue in Upstate New York
source: http://www.wedcheaper.com/New-York-iinexpensive-Wedding-Venues.html
WCS1997WCS1997Posts: 2 May 6, 2014
Please contact World Class Staffing for additional event staff. We have a great team to help you with your wedding setup and food service.
I can be reached at 201-635-1738, Enrico Colucci, Founder.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: