Wedding in Central Florida area $4000 for the budget, help :) Messages in this topic - RSS

Wedding in Central Florida area $4000 for the budget, help :) Messages in this topic - RSS

SateeneSateenePosts: 4 December 14, 2012
I have just started planning a wedding in central Florida for October 2013, I would actually like to have it in Eustis or Apopka. I am looking for a venue for the ceremony and reception ( they do not have to be the same place). I do not want to have the ceremony outside, I don't need the additional stress of watching the weather lol. And I need a reasonably priced caterer for a buffet at the reception, preferably one who offers bar services for a cash bar at the reception as well. Thanks in advance for any help, advice or tips!!
Guest December 14, 2012
I see this so often in forums lately! "We are on a budget". Most often, the couple is trying to say that they don't have a lot to spend, but in actuality, ALL weddings should be on a budget! Some are small and others large. It is only smart to decide how much you will spend and stick to it. Also, what is a small budget to one person may seem like a big budget to another. It is all relative to your situation, so those words alone don't tell the whole story.

Some think their best option may be to go "all inclusive", but unless you want all the services they offer that doesn't save you money. If you pay for something you don't want or could do without, that is not good use of the funds. It is best to create a budget that lays out each area of the wedding and how much you want to allocate for each area. You have to have an officiant and the rest is "icing". You can adjust as needed, too. For example, if you allocated $1000 for a dress and only spent $300, you can put the savings into the honeymoon fund or toward more photography, etc. You need to know what are your priorities.

It may not be best to DIY unless you are really talented or the person designated for it has a great working knowledge of what they are taking on. Many people find out that they have taken on projects that drain their time, cost more than anticipated, take up space they don't have to create or store them, and add to their stress.

A good planner will help keep all of this in line for you, as well.
Guest December 14, 2012
Try Weddingsinc.com They offer great all inclusive packages and will work with you to tweak & customize your day. They offer some fabulous venues and have great reviews. And their prices are great. I will be using them for my wedding next year.
SateeneSateenePosts: 4 December 14, 2012
They look great, but they are in Illinois, I doubt they would work in the central Florida area smile
UniqueSigEventsUniqueSigEventsPosts: 95 December 14, 2012
Sateene,

I work with brides who are on a budget all the time. I am sure that I can help you with all of this, I would need a little more information from you. Shoot me an email and I can point you in the right direction. events@uniquesigevents.com

Unique SIGnature Events
www.uniquesigevents.com
Guest December 14, 2012
Hi Sateene,
Our company is right here in Clermont, Florida and we would be pleased to assist you and suggest some options. Email or call us at any time. 352.255.8351 info@sarahs-seasonings.com www.sarahs-seasonings.com
Guest December 14, 2012
Weddings inc Orlando is an Orlando based company. I chose them after doing extensive research. They offer everything on a budget and will work with you if there is something you don't want. I will be using them for my wedding November 2013. And I'm on a tight budget.
Guest December 14, 2012
Btw. I live in poinciana, FL. So I'm familiar with weddings inc Orlando.
Guest December 14, 2012
I would like to know what u have to offer @ http://www.uniquesigevents.com/. But your website doesn't seem to be working?????
SateeneSateenePosts: 4 December 15, 2012
Sorry about that confusion, when i put in just weddings inc, it came up with the Illinois based company. Thank you, ilk check out the Orlando site smile
SateeneSateenePosts: 4 December 16, 2012
Anyone know a reasonably priced florist for centerpieces? Or is the best route just to make them myself?
MyBelovedNYC10036MyBelovedNYC10036Posts: 107 December 17, 2012
For party space, check out: http://www.punchbowl.com/vendors/fl-florida/eustis/c-venues

There are many ideas on weddingbee.com Join, it's free and you can choose to buy used ones (with silk flowers) or copy ideas in the DIY section. They have great ideas for all kinds of flower arrangments free! If you need nice, but inexpensive invites, I'd be happy to design them from you. They are digital flat and filled with any color or theme you may wish.

Packages start at $125 for:

* 100 invites with envelopes
* Bonus return address envelopes
* Banner with your photo you provide to welcome your guests that you can hang up at the reception area
* 2 Sign in Posters with free pen.

Send me an email and I will send you samples.
mybelovedwedandart@gmail.com
orangeblossomorangeblossomPosts: 45 December 26, 2012
Hello Sateene,
IF you want to doing wedding in your budget then contact
http://www.orangeblossomcatering.com/

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: