All Inclusive Wedding for $6000.00 In Atlanta Messages in this topic - RSS

All Inclusive Wedding for $6000.00 In Atlanta Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest Atlanta, GA December 7, 2012
Hey,
My budget is tight! We want a nice simple outdoor ceremony and indoor reception ona $6000.00 budget. We are expecting 125 people at the most. Please help!
All-Inclusive:
Venue for Ceremony & Reception
Decor
Food
DJ
Flowers
Cake
Coordinator
Set-up & Clean-up
;0)
If anyone can assist, it would be a true "Blessing"!

Guest December 7, 2012
You've thought about the reception, but have you considered photography? Once you're wedding is over, all you will have left are the photographic memories. Don't forget that!
+1 link

Guest December 7, 2012
This is possible if you choose the right, location, and the coordinator knows how to negoiate with the vendor, as well as the venue.
Good Luck
Enchanted Evenings by Debra

Guest December 7, 2012
For a 125 people may have to cut back on something. Possible food or invitees. How about just the ceremony and reception, cake with photography and dj. Food is going to take up half of your budget. Here in Orlando I found an all inclusive with a limited budget. I just have to show up. 35 people for about $6500. And the reception venue is top of the line. Decor, limo, cake, flowers, food, (sit down menu) candles, dj, photography, videography, linens in my choice of color, minister, tuxedo, coordinator and much more. Plus outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. Keep in my i have no bridesmaids or groomsmen so That eliminates flowers and boutoniers. Or you can DYI for that budget for 125 people. possibly a friends house? Or you can rent a house, a really nice house for the day for pretty cheap and have an outdoor backyard ceremony and indoor reception. My patents house is big enough but I wanted nothing to do but show up and. DYI IS EXTREMELY STRESSFULL. Good luck. It takes a lot of research for that amount of people to get decent quality vendors. Google your vendors reviews if they are really cheap. Sometimes you find out your h'orderves are really little Debbie cakes straight out the box!!!
tneely1
tneely1
I am truly think I can help you my name is terri neely owner of Shon-Nae's Creations my number is 7065931335

Guest December 7, 2012
The only way I can see you making your budget for 125 people is to DYI. Good luck. I had to scale back to just immediate family to meet my budget. And I ended up going over by $1000. And I still don't have a dress. I did not want to spend more than $300 on a simple gown, but I don't see that happening. More like $500.some places will tell you they can do it. But the quality will be subpar and you will end up unhappy. The one one thing u don't want to eliminate is photography.

Guest December 9, 2012
We have had other brides put their wedding together with that budget. Please check out our website at www.gallery-51.com
We are located 45 mins south of the ATL airport. Give me a call for more information. Congratulations on your engagement!

Guest December 9, 2012
I am sure we can help.
TheDolceDesign
TheDolceDesign
Congratulations on your engagement! Your budget is actually great for a modest wedding, and I would love to discuss some ideas with you. I am a certified wedding and event planner recently based in Montgomery, AL, but most of my professional experience is from San Diego's booming wedding and special events industry. I have many contacts in Atlanta, and I would be happy to recommend some to you if I could get a better understanding of what you are wanting to do. Feel free to email me or call me at your convenience, and I would be happy to speak with you! I could also lend my services for helping plan, setup/breakdown and coordinate the event so that you can just enjoy your wedding on the day of!

Sara Bacon
(334) 521-2254
eventdesign334@gmail.com

Guest January 9, 2013
Depending on when you are planning on getting married?? There are a lot of things you can do by your self?? Invitations they sell the make your own invites vfor weddings?? For favors?? Make your own some are really simple( I had plastic spoons with 2 hersey kisses on the put tulle on top and tied it with a bow and a tag I printed out my self that said our names on it and the date. With a lil saying on the back. Table decorations are easy too, depending on what you want?? We had bought rose bowls had glass beads at the bottom with glow sticks in them to make them light up at our reception the had water in them and gold fish, we let the kids take them home at the end of the night smile A dj can be very easy and cheap too, if you own a computer buy or rent a really good set of speakers to hook up to it, make download all your songs running at least 7hrs of songs? get someone you know or your MC to work the songs for your first dance ext. smile as far as pictures go, you can always hire a photo student from a near by collegesmile I did my wedding for 185 people with my friends help for just over 5000 smile Good luck and congrats smile
GalleryEvents
GalleryEvents
Congratulations on your engagement! My name is Sunny and I am an event consultant at Gallery Events. We are currently offering a Special Wedding Package - An All Inclusive Package for $5,500.00. We also do have an in-house floral department, bridal attire, and decorators. We can create a custom package for you if you would like to include these in the package. We do allow outside catering and alcohol.

We have 3 locations at Atlanta, Johns Creek, and Dacula. We can accommodate up to 300 people.

Sunny
Gallery Events/Vows & Veils

www.galleryeventsatlanta.com

+1 link
info@aweddingcaterer.com
info@aweddingcaterer.com
Good Evening,

This is Tai with Fabulous Events & Weddings. I can offer you exactly what you are looking for for under $6K, includes - beautiful garden wedding, inside reception and everything you desire. My direct cell is 770-383-2857.
+2 link
mainevent
mainevent
Hello,

Please visit www.vanaduatlanta.com. We are a full service Event Venue offering unlimited services to complete your special day. With an experienced production crew, we can fulfill your event need and within budget. Please call me with any questions, Cyndi 770-601-2743. Thank you!
EventsUnlimited
EventsUnlimited
I am sure we can help. call 770.366.0442. We are a one stop event center in Villa Rica Ga, just off I 20E/W. check out our FB page at Events unlimited Party Rentals
gambi1151869
gambi1151869
Michael Hennessee4/21, 4:52pmFestive Fun Caterers would like to offer themselves to you for your Wedding. We offer simple and classic fares, sure to tempt any palette. We can cater to all your food needs. if there is something particular you are requesting, we can prepare it.

Our Specials we are offering right now is 15% off your order or Buy 1 Appetizer get 1 Appetizer free.

Check out our Website for prices and menu items. We can work around your budget.

Thanks,

Michael R. Hennessee
Executive Chef/Owner
laterrica
laterrica
I know of a place in Adairsville, GA if your willing to travel. Please email me if I can help. laterrica005@yahoo.com

Guest Decatur, GA May 15, 2014
I am Looking for essentially the exact same thing. An all inclusive wedding execpt for aroung 10-15k. Please contact me at Jacktownsfinest58@yahoo.com if you can be of some assistance.
orangeblossom
orangeblossom
I think its possible, but you have to look for the nice place with all the services you are looking for at negotiable price range.
info1052788
info1052788
I would be willing to work with you on price with my photography services:

http://klewisphotography.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: