Bonita Springs FL Intimate Wedding Needing Photographer Messages in this topic - RSS

Bonita Springs FL Intimate Wedding Needing Photographer Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest August 29, 2012
We are having a private beach wedding for under 30 guests. Looking for a photographer for about 3 hrs (before ceremony, ceremony, after ceremony beach sunset pics). Wedding is very simply & will go by quickly. We are both photographers and want to edit the photos to our liking. Our photographer backed out at the last minute due to a work situation. Not looking to spend much since we aren't expecting edited photos. Thanks for reading smile

October 11, 2012 4:30pm
fconorozzofconorozzoPosts: 2 August 29, 2012

Dear "Backed out last minute";

Please let us Capture the Story of your Lifetime!

As you know there are a lot of ideas and Web sites to make your special day memorable.

We want to give you photos that bring out emotion and memories.

The Cake will be eaten, the guests all gone, but the Photos will remain as a Family Treasure.

Contact me to set up an appointment to meet at your Home, if possible.

There are so many new albums and Gift ideas and with the new Digital printing technology "Photo books" are now economical and very popular.

I would like to suggest full photo coverage with a Master CD, fully edited to reproduce as you want, along with free on-line viewing, around $500.(no albums or prints)

See our Web Services page for other Full coverage Packages with Photo Books.

We shoot high end Nikon in RAW format giving you the best possible images. We also use off Camera flash and a variety of Zoom and wide angle lens, giving you the best lighting, properly framed images and ability to capture images without becoming too obtrusive on your Special Day!

Look at our Web site and our Links to Photo-bucket, "Linked in" and Face-book. Google me also, I am actively involved in the Community and Charitable Events.

Kathy and I would be honored to spend the day with you and your Families.

If anyone is Military, we offer further discounts, please contact us: weddingphotosbyfrank.com
Guest September 26, 2012
At Anne Thatcher Photography we provide timeless, bold, beautiful images and we have a wonderful time with you capturing your special day.
We are a full service wedding, portrait and high school senior photography studio and would be honored to be part of your very special day.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: