NEED A VENUE!!!! Messages in this topic - RSS

NEED A VENUE!!!! Messages in this topic - RSS

Kay13Kay13Posts: 1 August 23, 2012
Hello All,

I need help in finding a venue in Brooklyn, NY that will not break my fiance and I's budget. Any and all help greatly appreciated
Momo1013Momo1013Posts: 3 August 23, 2012
Hello,
My name is Monique you should check Botanical Gardens, or a community center there are also a few places you should look at in Park Slope.
But I am also a Jewelry Distributor, I may be able to provide the jewelry to your event for you or your guests. Check out my website
http://www.eventective.com/eventsites/jewelry/
Guest August 23, 2012
Check the firehouse in Soho very nice venue . Theicingonthecakecatering.com hope this helps chef Miriam
On the
.com
MyBelovedNYC10036MyBelovedNYC10036Posts: 107 August 23, 2012
You don't say how many guests. You may be better in trying Queens. However, Buckley's is great and a bit better priced than most other venues and offers the same cuisine as upscale places. If you are open to Queens, try Astoria World Manor. There are other venues, so don't hesitate to contact me. I'm a NY planner and available for a free consultation. Email: mybelovedwedandart@gmail.com Site: www.mybelovedwedandart.com Put Eventective on the subject line.
Guest August 24, 2012
Thank you all for your help. mybelovednyc I will have approximately 140-150 guest attending
Guest August 25, 2012
Also looking for descent venue for a talent showcase that don't require to much hassle....
MyBelovedNYC10036MyBelovedNYC10036Posts: 107 August 25, 2012
Try to keep your guest list closer to 130. Remember the average cost per plate is $50.00 plus tax and gratuity, so it could be a bit pricy. However, if you have your wedding on a Sunday, or early Saturday or Thursday night, it may be a bit cheaper, depending on the venue. Buffets are also cheaper since they don't have to hire too many staff people to serve seated dinners. Don't hesitate to call me at 646 684 4294. I can give some free advice. Take care and good luck.
Guest August 27, 2012
Try www.thegallerybanquethall.com in Staten Island. They book parties for $250 per hr and their sound system is so good you wont need a DJ. Just a good ipod or ipad to plug in. that will save you at least $500 on a DJ

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: