swet 16 Messages in this topic - RSS

swet 16 Messages in this topic - RSS

marie920943
marie920943
Im Planning On Throwing A Sweet 16 for my daughter in Detroit,Mi mshe wants a all whit theme && iNeed Help
Plzzzz

Its Going To be Nov 24,2012

Guest August 3, 2012
Sorry, I am in Hawaii
UniqueSigEvents
UniqueSigEvents
Marie. you can call me we can talk about what exactly she is looking for and budget items. Send me an email and we will work together. Lynne@uniquesigevents.com
kandkflorals
kandkflorals
I hope she has a wonderful day! <3 I am located in Cleveland, but I offer favors, gift tags, place card holders, and more at http://www.etsy.com/shop/KandKFloralandDesign

Guest August 3, 2012
Will The Party Be Catered.?

Guest August 4, 2012
Theme parties are very common in these days. People use so many different types of themes for fulfilling this purpose. Hollywood is the latest in demand subject for these parties. People love to enjoy Hollywood theme party and for this you need to gather so many different things related to this subject for decoration. These things will create an amazing ambiance through which you will be able to impress and attract your guests very easily. Go through the Hollywood Mega Store.com to get more inovative idea about the party - http://hollywoodmegastore.com/
MyBelovedNYC10036
MyBelovedNYC10036
Do a white party theme with white lanterns, table cloths, "milk vases" and a white carnation buttoniere at every place setting. Your daughter could wear a white top hat with white boa feathers and long white opera gloves with any dress for added drama.

Serve a white dessert bar placed on all kinds of white milk dishes/cake plates such as white macaroons, vanilla cupcakes, clear mint candies, rock candy, white jelly beans, white marshmellows, white jordan almonds and other white candy that you could find in your 99 cents store. you could also serve a white drink (non alcohol). If you want to add liquor, add white rum (Bacardi is best).

Coconut Banana Cooler
Ingredients:
1 frozen banana
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
1/4 cup skim milk
1 1/2 tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons lime juice
Ice

Directions: Peel the frozen banana and cut into small chunks. Blend banana, coconut milk, yogurt, skim milk, honey and lime until smooth. If the drink is too thin, add ice and continue blending. If the drink is too thick, add more skim milk until it is the desired consistency. Pour in a festive glass over ice. Serves 1.

I would add a coordinating color, like silver and on the tables place silver votives and white candles and white potted plants (a little green would not hurt) that you can buy from Home Depot or other plant store. Add white tissue paper and clear wrap and tie with raffia or white cord around plant to hide the plant pot.

You can buy cute white novelties such as napkin holders, sashes for the table, etc.

For food, have a buffet with sushi with white rice, mini grilled cheese with white cheese and bacon, small shot glasses of white cream of turkey soup, a white rice & chicken dish, pasta with alfredo sauce, white popcorn, and a carved meat.

I can offer you a great package deal for her invites, thank yous, magnet favors. Let me know if I could help.

Good luck!

Llise
www.mybelovedwedandart.com
mybelovedwedandart@gmail.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: