Wedding Ceremony near Lansdale PA Messages in this topic - RSS

Wedding Ceremony near Lansdale PA Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest July 1, 2012
I would love to get married somewhere unique like a chapel or historic site. Preferably indoors so weather is not a concern. Having trouble finding a place that is affordable and in the area. Only have about 120 people...would love it is cheap as possible.
Smile382695
Smile382695
I just photographed a wedding at the St. Mary's Villa. Near Horsham. That was beautiful but it was outside. I know the bride only spent $500, because it was the first time they had a wedding there on the grounds. I have also done photography in Landsdale at Fischer's Park. They had some pavilions there that would serve as cover in case of rain. I have a lot of previous clients in that area, I am happy to ask around if you would like. Send me a personal message with details you are looking for and I'll see what I can find out for you!

Jill Nobles
SmilePeaceLovePhotography@yahoo.com

Guest July 2, 2012
Dont know if you wanted to travel to Bucks County (Bensalem PA) but i believe we have the perfect venue. Old Historical Inn built in the late 1600's. 5 Bedrooms and beautiful grounds. Go to fb at Salemcreeksdideinn and also on fb at Inntimate Events.
All4You
All4You
Congratualtions on your Engagment! My name is Raenita Jones and I am the Owner of All 4 You Wedding Planning & Events. I'd love to speak with you to discuss your vision and assist with finding a venue and managing any other bridal needs that you may have. I am certain that we have a package that would suit your needs and budget.
Please visit us on the web at www. weddingplannersinphiladelphia.com to schedule a FREE Consultation!!
All The Best To You!

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: