Sweet 16 & 18. Messages in this topic - RSS

Sweet 16 & 18. Messages in this topic - RSS

Summerx0xoSummerx0xoPosts: 1 May 9, 2012
Me and my sister are planning on having our birthdays together next year. & we'll looking for a hall in the Glen Burnie Md or near there. We'll planning on having it in May next year. That 2 months after my birthday , and 2 months before her birthday, could you help us ? (:
Guest May 9, 2012
We can plan the entire party with new trends that will make your party the event of the year or you can purchase our Party In A Box (this option allows you to put the party together with out a planner, everything you needs comes in a box to your doorstep with a complete planning guide). We can be reached at info@eventsourceatl.com www.eventsourceatl.com
simplyuniqueparteazsimplyuniqueparteazPosts: 3 May 9, 2012
We are located in the Baltimore Area and have great prices. If you have a tight budget than we can work with that also. Email us at ido@simplyuniqueparteaz.biz
Summerx0xo wrote:
Me and my sister are planning on having our birthdays together next year. & we'll looking for a hall in the Glen Burnie Md or near there. We'll planning on having it in May next year. That 2 months after my birthday , and 2 months before her birthday, could you help us ? (:
Guest May 9, 2012
hey i am an event coordinator for a radio station if you want over the top and special guest email me at smoore1250@hotmail.com
perfectmomentsperfectmomentsPosts: 1 May 10, 2012
Where are you located?
AveryFlynnMagicAveryFlynnMagicPosts: 22 May 15, 2012
Where are you located

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: