Ceremony/Reception site in Daveport or Kissimmee, FL Messages in this topic - RSS

Ceremony/Reception site in Daveport or Kissimmee, FL Messages in this topic - RSS

sstoc862799
sstoc862799
My fiance and I live in Canada but would like to get married in Florida. We will be staying in the Davenport area so we are looking for a venue that would be relatively close by. We are hoping to find a place were we can have an outdoor ceremony and reception at the same place. It would be a very casual affair with 50 people or less. We are on a tight budget (apx. 4000) and we do have an idea for a BBQ style reception with games instead of a sit down formal meal with a dance and toasts. This is one of the main reasons why I have discounted many of the hotels and golf clubs. Those places are perfect for a more conventional wedding but don't seem up to the challenge or my offbeat affair.
We don't know the area so if anyone knows of any parks or gardens, or any place that would enjoy hosting this type of event please let me know.

Thank you

Guest April 22, 2012
Hello, I live right next to Davenport and my daughter was in much the same situation when she married. Clermont, is the neighboring town and I believe they would have what you are looking for. If you wish to call or email me, I would be glad to send you more information.
Ron Pavlacka 352.255.8351 info@sarahs-seasonings.com
AveryFlynnMagic
AveryFlynnMagic
are you guys looking for some fun and entertainment than contact the magic of avery flynn before bookings fill up

Guest April 22, 2012
I know the city of celebration which is near by is absolutely gorgeous! Tgey have a fountain and beautiful landscapes. Just an idea maybe to look into. Congratulations to the both of you!! If you need an affordable photographer I am available for services. My website is www.amphotographyfl.webs.com.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: