Looking for help Messages in this topic - RSS

Looking for help Messages in this topic - RSS

amand840530amand840530Posts: 1 April 4, 2012
I would like to add a few set providers to my list of vendors for the parties that I do. I am looking for photographers, dj's, videographers, entertainers, bartenders, florist, caterers etc. I would like to have people that would like to work my parties regularly and to talk with me about pricing etc so I can start putting my package deals together. Please contact me ASAP... I have people booking parties, and would like to have all of the information I need already in hand when give them proposals. Thank You
Guest April 4, 2012
I hate to sound like "That" guy..but..this is nationwide. What area are you looking for?
Guest April 4, 2012
Yeah, where are you?
Guest April 5, 2012
hey good morning i work for a radio station in nyc i do alotbof hosting and would like to maybe get on board im very reasonable hit me at smoore1250@hotmail.com
artsphotoartsphotoPosts: 1 April 5, 2012
I am in Cleveland, OH and own a photography studio. I do travel though. Where are you located?
Thanks!!!
Guest April 5, 2012
We are an all live music band that specializes in corporate events and weddings. We can provide live music from ceremony, cocktail hour to the reception. But yes....where are you located?
jswev800433jswev800433Posts: 2 April 5, 2012
Not sure where you are located but we are in Grand Rapids, Mi. and specialize in customizing events and booking appropriate service providers for events of any needs, style, and size.
www.jsweventservices.com
DandRDandRPosts: 2 April 9, 2012
Hello, I'm in Montreal and I am an event planner, I also work very closely with a company that provides entertainment, decoration, Photographers and videographer. You can contact me at 514-451-0416 or daisies.and.roses@live.ca.
Good luck
MyBelovedNYC10036MyBelovedNYC10036Posts: 107 August 5, 2012
www.mybelovedwedandart.com
babyre2babyre2Posts: 5 August 14, 2012
Hello, I would love to be of assistance! I too am looking for vendors to partner with. I specialize in venue/hotel site selection, negotiations, etc. Please email ricci1_hill@yahoo.com for more information
SandyRoseSandyRosePosts: 2 November 24, 2013
Have magic wand ...will travel! 30 Year Award Winning Event Planner and Decorator. Certified Florist and Cake Decorator. BnB Inn Sitter with or without crew. Gourmet Cooking - Pig Roasts- Parade Entries - Booth Hosts. Hate to Brag but we do it all...and best yet on your budget. 406-980-0447

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: