jenny and richards wedding Messages in this topic - RSS

jenny and richards wedding Messages in this topic - RSS

cole.832985cole.832985Posts: 7 March 5, 2012
i am planing a wedding for septemer 15 so thats what we are planing on and we are hoping to have it courtyard it so preaty ther and i cant wait
Guest March 5, 2012
Where are you
Guest March 5, 2012
are you interested in live music for your reception? We can also provide ceremony and cocktail music as well.
Guest March 5, 2012
Sounds good. good time of year for weddings
Guest March 5, 2012
where is the reception going to take place
DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 348 March 5, 2012
Hi Jenny,

Thank you for sharing your happiness, excitement and great news.

Is there anything we can do to be of help?

With best wishes for great health and lots of happiness for you and your fiance.

Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, Ph. D.
Education by Entertainment

Guest March 5, 2012
I'm not sure but are you needing an event planner? because that's what I do.
Guest March 5, 2012
are you looking for a DJ or a band for your wedding
RucciFilmsRucciFilmsPosts: 1 March 5, 2012
Need a videographer for your wedding? Nothing better than a professional footage of your wedding can refresh the priceless memories for you.
Check out my samples and unbeatable prices: www.ruccifilms.com

Looking forward to hear from you.
Kayvon Rucci
Johnboy75Johnboy75Posts: 1 March 5, 2012
Is there anything we can do to be of help?
Guest March 5, 2012
Congratulations! Sarah's Seasonings wishes you all the best. If we can be of any help please let us know. Water bottle wraps create the perfect means to say thank you all at an economical price.
djladyjdjladyjPosts: 20 March 5, 2012
Need A DJ? Professional and resonable for your wedding. Check out my website: www.ladyjmusic.com
purchaserpurchaserPosts: 1 March 5, 2012
djladyj wrote:
Need A DJ? Professional and resonable for your wedding. Check out my website: www.ladyjmusic.com

Hi, we are professional manufacturer of stage lighting from China. pls check out my website: www.fouslighting.com
Guest March 6, 2012
If you are in need of any planning assistance please don't hesitate to contact us. We offer a range of packages including a DIY. Congrats!
AsYouWishSpecialEventsPlanningAsYouWishSpecialEventsPlanningPosts: 5 March 6, 2012
[above post is from us, sorry we weren't logged in!] :-)
jess_639748jess_639748Posts: 6 March 6, 2012
Were are you located i have some great ideas
kandkfloralskandkfloralsPosts: 41 March 6, 2012
Check out the cool wedding favors, place card holders, gift tags, and more at www.etsy.com/shop/KandKFloralandDesign
anaff808740anaff808740Posts: 2 March 6, 2012
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Where are you located? I can offer you an all inclusive package so please let me know your location and I will be happy to put something together for you.
VazIntVazIntPosts: 5 March 6, 2012
Congrats and happiness alwayssmile. If you are looking for unique and distinct table decor/give aways, wedding jewelry - look us up at www.sanskritiexports.com and we can work out a great deal for you. Our products are all handmade - the jewelry is India's pride even receiving the "Seal of Excellence" Award from UNESCO!
cole.832985cole.832985Posts: 7 March 6, 2012
I AM LOOKING FOR A D J FOR MY WEDDING @ AFFORDABLE PRICE
THANK YOU FOR LOOKING @ MY POST
I AM IN PADUCAH KY
YES IT IS A VERY GOOD TIME TO HAVE A WEDDING IT GOING TO BE SOSOSO NICE JUST SO PREATY
anaffairtorememberbysazi wrote:
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Where are you located? I can offer you an all inclusive package so please let me know your location and I will be happy to put something together for you.

I LIVE IN PADUCAH KY IF YOU WOULD PLEASE TELL ME A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOUR PACKAGE THANKS JENNY
i realy hoping to have it @ the courtyard i was looking on the internet for where to have wedding and the receptions @ and i found that so i did this request on line for the courtyard but have not got nouthing back from them yet so but thats where im hoping for
Guest March 6, 2012
New place will be available in Waycross, Miss Laura's Garden will be completed and having weddings as of April 2012. It will be operated by Terri Johnson. Beautiful location in Brantley county, just outside Waycross.
kamer838472kamer838472Posts: 1 March 12, 2012
are you a wedding planner?
promsandweddingspromsandweddingsPosts: 2 March 15, 2012
Congratulation!Thank you for sharing your happiness with us.If you want help regarding choosing of wedding dress and accessories from my side.I can help you with pleasure.

http://www.promsandweddings.se/
greenhillgreenhillPosts: 31 March 15, 2012
Hello jenny and richard,i have seen your post and want to know that what is your preferred location.If you dont have any specific location then i have some ideas of reception halls in malibu.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: