Looking for a unique affordable North Jersey Venue Messages in this topic - RSS

Looking for a unique affordable North Jersey Venue Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest January 27, 2012
Hi I am planning a wedding in Northern NJ (Newark) and finding it very difficult/impossible to find a unique venue( camp,gallery etc) my entire wedding budget is 5k, we're are looking for a place that allows us to bring our own food and alcohol(must) PLEASE I need HELP! , we have photographer already, will prefer avenue closed to North Newark with chairs/tables preferred. Thanks!
greenhill
greenhill
You have managed all the things on your own,then you just need a place to celebrate it.Isn't it.
FabAffars
FabAffars
When is your wedding and how many guests are you hoping to have attend? I'm a wedding planner and I may be able to help. Reply to this post or contact me at 540-305-9964 or at karen@fabaffairs.net.
MyBelovedNYC10036
MyBelovedNYC10036
If you can do Jersey city, I would recommend:
http://www.njwedding.us/en/nj-wedding-special-offer.html

They offer a good package. Also if you do an earlier wedding say, 12-6PM, you may be able to save on the price. You would not be able to bring your own food, but they take care of everything, even the cake and give you a $100 per person menu for about $50 - so you won't have to lift a finger and get really nice looking venue.

Good luck!

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: