Education By Entertainment -- Truly Unique Experiences -- Perfect For Very Special Birthday Celebrations Messages in this topic - RSS

Education By Entertainment -- Truly Unique Experiences -- Perfect For Very Special Birthday Celebrations Messages in this topic - RSS

DrRonShapiro
DrRonShapiro

The primary focus of Education By Entertainment Programs has traditionally been delivering education, conference keynote addresses, workshops and other educational programs which are also fun. Recently, I've also developed unique programs for special personal events which are more fun than traditional parties, and also offer lasting educational value to all attendees, especially the honoree.

I would recommend these programs for birthdays, engagement celebrations, family reunions as well as the traditional professional conferences, corporate, university and school education. They are a ton of fun... and all attendees will leave having learned several new concepts which will be of benefit to them at home, at school and at work.

The programs will never be forgotten, and the photo opportunities abound.

I just completed the design of the poster above...which features an Education By Entertainment Champion at a University Event, Pinar Duru of Fordham University. The beautiful Awesome ribbon is by Hodges Badge Company of Portsmouth, RI.

I would enjoy developing and delivering Education by Entertainment programs for some of your events. If your family or not for profit event does not justify bringing in an outside speaker contact me by phone and I'll provide you with a few program ideas which you can lead at the events.

Best wishes for a great Holiday Season and a Fantastic New Year!!!

Ron

Ronald G. Shapiro, PhD
Education By Entertainment
DrRonShapiro
DrRonShapiro
The Education by Entertainment Assumptions Activity is described in my recent Rhode Island Small Business Journal (RISBJ) article How Much Did Your Assumptions Cost You Today?

Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, PhD
Education by Entertainment
DrRonShapiro
DrRonShapiro
The Education by Entertainment Details Activity is described in my recent Rhode Island Small Business Journal (RISBJ) article What Did You Hear? Not What I Said!

Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, PhD
DrRonShapiro
DrRonShapiro
Enjoy viewing the Photo Album from the most recent Education By Entertainment program Games To Explain Human Factors: Come, Participate, Learn & Have Fun!!! presented to the American Psychological Association in Orlando FL on SlideShare.

Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, PhD
DrRonShapiro
DrRonShapiro
Please check out the newest page on my Education By Entertainment website: Unique Birthday Celebrations.

Thank you!!!

Ron

Ronald G. Shapiro, PhD
DrRonShapiro
DrRonShapiro
Enjoy viewing the Photo Album from the most recent Education By Entertainment program Games To Explain Human Factors: Come, Participate, Learn & Have Fun!!! presented at Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston MA on SlideShare.

Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, PhD
DrRonShapiro
DrRonShapiro
Enjoy viewing the Photo Album from the most recent Education By Entertainment program Games To Illustrate Human Performance presented at Connecticut's Science Education Conference in Hamden CT on SlideShare. Enjoy our feedback illustrated in the Word Cloud below, too!!!!

Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, PhD
DrRonShapiro
DrRonShapiro

Are you organizing a birthday celebration? Please check out our newest web site, Birthday Suggestions, for some suggestions for making your celebration fun, memorable and perhaps, educational, too!

Gather some ideas about building a great photo album.

Please consider joining us on FaceBook by liking our page, completing our poll, and perhaps adding some of your suggestions or asking a question too. smile

Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, PhD
DrRonShapiro
DrRonShapiro
Do Your Sons and Daughters Understand Your Work? Probably Not!

Looking for an activity for a birthday celebration or a youth group event involving both pre-teens and/or teens and their parents? Check out Do Your Sons and Daughters Understand Your Work? Probably Not!, the article on page 25 of Rhode Island Creative Magazine (RICM) for some ideas for a parent-teen activities which will be educational and fun!

Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, Ph.D.
DrRonShapiro
DrRonShapiro
It is now easy to reach my websites for more information about my programs and myself and for Birthday Suggestions even if you don't have the links handy:
If these shortcuts don't work in your browser, then prefix the above by http://www.

Please stop by my websites to have a look around.
Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, PhD
DrRonShapiro
DrRonShapiro
Please check out our extra special package offering for $111.11 on Eventective, valid in July and August, 2013.

Contact me directly for other extra special summer offers during our least busy months of the year!

Ron

Ronald G. Shapiro, PhD
DrRonShapiro
DrRonShapiro
My Blog Designing a Successful Birthday Celebration has been posted on the Birthday Freebies website.

Stop by, read the blog, and maybe you'll find some Birthday Freebies, too!

Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, PhD
DrRonShapiro
DrRonShapiro
There are still opportunities to arrange for one of our extra special package offerings for $111.11 on Eventective, valid in August, 2013.

Contact me directly for other extra special summer offers during our least busy months of the year!

Ron

Ronald G. Shapiro, PhD
DrRonShapiro
DrRonShapiro
Hi Everyone,

Early fall is mostly booked at this time, but I do have availability for Education by Entertainment programs in late November, December, and January. There is even a terrific package deal available on Eventective for late November, and December for not for profit organizations. We can also develop a special package for Birthday and family holiday celebrations in December to meet your needs (especially if you are near Rhode island).

Our programs are terrific for businesses, schools, colleges, universities and professional organizations. We even offer a special program for recognition events such as special birthdays (Grade 5 and up).

Our programs offer great opportunities for learning, improving business results, school performance, and family communication. They are also loaded with lots of surprises and they are a ton of fun!!!

Please check us out on Eventective or contact us for more information.

Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, PhD
Birthday Suggestions
DrRonShapiro
DrRonShapiro
Hi EvenTective Friends,

Are you planning an end of year celebration for your business or an end of semester celebration for your school, college or university? Education by Entertainment programs bring a great blend of learning designed to improve performance at work or at school along with a ton of fun to your occasion. Please contact us today to schedule a very special program for your special occasion.

Thank you,

Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, PhD
DrRonShapiro
DrRonShapiro
Hi Everyone,

Early fall is mostly booked at this time, but I do have availability for Education by Entertainment programs in late November, December, and January. There is even a terrific package deal available on Eventective for late November, and December for not for profit organizations. We can also develop a special package for Birthday and family holiday celebrations in December to meet your needs (especially if you are near Rhode island).

Our programs are terrific for businesses, schools, colleges, universities and professional organizations. We even offer a special program for recognition events such as special birthdays (Grade 5 and up).

Our programs offer great opportunities for learning, improving business results, school performance, and family communication. They are also loaded with lots of surprises and they are a ton of fun!!!

Please check us out on EvenTective or contact us for more information.

Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, PhD
Birthday Suggestions

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: