Bill Peters Photography - Glad I Chose Eventective! Messages in this topic - RSS

Bill Peters Photography - Glad I Chose Eventective! Messages in this topic - RSS

eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 312 December 14, 2011
I can't even begin to imagine where else you are going to get an inexpensive sales/lead asset like Eventective. The concept is idiot-simple. The results sometimes defy comprehension.

Think about it for just a moment. Come up with the cost of the last ad you placed in a paper or bulletin and how much of that investment did you get back? Go one step further. Divide that cost by two (the amount I pay per lead as an advertiser vendor) and the remainder would be the immediate number of customers you could buy from Eventective who are IN THE MARKET - who are looking! Just them and no one else. If that isn't on-the-spot marketing, then I don't know what is.

But now you want the bottom line: Does it work?

In my first four months, I had more business during that time than in the previous eight. And this after a couple of years when I was beginning to wonder if ANYTHING was ever going to work again. For the last couple of years, I haven't used anything else, and now my profits go into my bank account instead of the advertiser's. Oh, yes, there's an inexpensive bulletin ad I run in one of the religious institutions near me. And, yes, I've picked up "something" from it, but nowhere near the return on the money Eventective has given me. And, yes, I occasionally experiment with other options and then eventually end up wondering why.

A couple of suggestions:

The first one is obvious - MAKE THE INVESTMENT in Eventective. The outlay is small when compared to potential results.

And, two:

CALL Eventective if you have questions and LISTEN to Eventective's suggestions. I know, I know. I'm not crazy about change either. But THESE ARE CHANGING TIMES and I, for one, don't like blank calendars and an empty checkbook. At the age of sixty-six, if I can change, so can you. Bottom line, think "outside of the box" or just lay down and be buried in it. It's your choice. I'm glad I chose Eventective.

Bill Peters
Bill Peters Photography, Boston and Northborough, MA

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: