Looking for partnerships with banquet halls in Connecticut and Rhode Island Messages in this topic - RSS

Looking for partnerships with banquet halls in Connecticut and Rhode Island Messages in this topic - RSS

debbi774964debbi774964Posts: 1 November 15, 2011
Good Morning,
I am the "newer" Catering Coordinator for a local restaurant in Norwich, Ct that also has a catering division. I am looking for all types of venues who would allow us to come in with food and also any who would allow us to serve alcohol as well. We have both our catering license and insurance and our liquor license and insurance for off site catering/bartending.

We are approved by the State of Ct to cater to such locations as the pavillion at Rocky Neck State Park and are currently in the process of being approved for other State properties. We are often approached by clients looking to use our service that are in need of a VENUE. I am interested in creating a partnership with as many venues as possible both large and small. those who will allow us to cater only AND those who will allow us to serve alcohol as well. We provide all types of services from outdoor BBQ to formal sit down dinners and everything in between. So if you would like help booking your space I want to hear from you. We will both benefit with a busier 2012 season. Please call the restaurant and ask for Debbie or the owner, Rodney at 860-887-6865. Cant wait to hear from many of you as possible.
Guest May 3, 2012
Looking for partnerships in business events in the Aurora, CO. area. Contact Larry 303 521-7188

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: