Wedding Venues Messages in this topic - RSS

Wedding Venues Messages in this topic - RSS

Amy1234
Amy1234
I visited a venue in Valley View, Tx near Denton and it was great. Lots of ceremony places, rooms for my bridesmaids and the girl that runs it is very helpful and willing to help with planning. It is called La Cantera Ranch Resort. They are affordable and have lots of linens and a beautiful banquet hall.
RICHA713640
RICHA713640
Looking for a big house to where the entire house is for rent. To have wedding and reception in Houston, TX. Also alot of rooms to accomadate my guest overnight. In Houston ,Tx or very near.
chris629937
chris629937
You can try VRBO.com they usually have a good selection of homes. And Homeaway.com and Craigslist, what ends up happening though is they if you start with VRBO.COM you will find the same houses on both Homaway and Craigslist.
Hope this helps.
nnc24
nnc24
I am looking for a unexpensive venue ($3000, 140 people) for a wedding reception in Philadelphia or near by held on November 19th, 2011. Any ideas?

Guest July 20, 2011
Looking for a place for reception, in columbus Ohio, 100 - 120 people. noonish wedding time.
LisaChachula
LisaChachula
sinceree1 wrote:
I just got engaged looking for a beautiful place to have a evening wedding with all candlellight. I have all of my venues caterer, flower, planner etc.. I just need the building/garden to have the wedding and reception.. Any suggestions please email me at sinceree1@gmail.com Thanks for your time..

can yopu tell us where you are located? Others will be able to help you more with this infomation Also how many guests?
LisaChachula
LisaChachula
gonangie wrote:
Need a venue for Wedding reception, affordable yet stylish and romantic, about 50-75 attendants. Thanks

Where are you located?

Guest July 21, 2011
Looking for a beautiful, reasonable place to hold a small wedding ceremony in the Fargo/Moorhead area. Less than 20 guests.
Super704289
Super704289
Folks, I check every day for responses to my request but what I see the most is people looking for a venue for their wedding without listing the city & state they are looking in. Please remember that this site goes across the country so remember to list your location when posting your request. It will save you and everyone else a lot of time!!!

Guest July 23, 2011
It would help if people responded too.Sometimes, I wonder if anyone else is checking back in after posting?

Guest July 23, 2011
I do check this forum every day, and respond when the requests mention my area or I have something I can contribute to the "conversation". But what Supermom9161 said is so true... we can't help if we don't know where you're looking for a venue. smile

The more information you can provide in your request, the easier it is for someone familiar with the area to help.

Marti Barton, Officiant
Joyful Promises
http://www.joyfulpromises.com
tgm02715938
tgm02715938
I am looking for a cost effective wedding venue that is in the pompano beach/south florida area...any suggestions (about 40-50 pp, will consider higher prices depending on the packaged offered)
birch715952
birch715952
Need hall for about 80 guest .Second wedding not to expensive;]San Antonio,Texas location not to far from downtown.willing to spend about $1,500 the most for hall

Guest July 23, 2011
Need a place for wedding, within 25 miles from Harrisonburg Va.
daisy719415
daisy719415
DFW, Texas wedding is 18 months away. I have no idea how to budget appropriately. My fiance and I are paying for everything. Mostly, I need to know how much to expect to pay for catering, reception venue, photographer, and cake. Any additional info would be appreciated as well. We expect around 200 guests and want buffet style catering and budget cake (i.e. have a small "display" cake for pictures and cake cutting ceremony, but sheet cakes cut in the kitchen for the guests). We will NOT be serving alcohol, but do want dancing and probably a DJ.
jeldy718612
jeldy718612
I need an economical place for the price up to 5000.00 that provides the decor and catering in Nj help please!
jeldy718612
jeldy718612
Any venues hotels etc
jeldy718612
jeldy718612
Near wayne, nj outside ceremony inside reception under 5000 dollars please if anyone has inf let me know. Thanks
JoyfulPromisesOfficiants
JoyfulPromisesOfficiants
daisy_dukeluke, head to your local library or book store and pick up a book on planning your wedding. For the price of a book, you get lots of great advice on budgeting, organizing, and executing your wedding. Then start getting quotes from your local service providers -- they can help you determine your budget. Check out your local reception venues, too -- many will have full service packages that will help keep costs down and give you real numbers to work with.

Hope that helps get your started. Best wishes for a wonderful wedding!

Marti Barton, Officiant
Joyful Promises
http://www.joyfulpromises.com
gonan712743
gonan712743
l.chachula wrote:
gonangie wrote:
Need a venue for Wedding reception, affordable yet stylish and romantic, about 50-75 attendants. Thanks

Where are you located?

I am located in Lubbock Texas smile Thanks
Super704289
Super704289
daisy_dukeluke wrote:
DFW, Texas wedding is 18 months away. I have no idea how to budget appropriately. My fiance and I are paying for everything. Mostly, I need to know how much to expect to pay for catering, reception venue, photographer, and cake. Any additional info would be appreciated as well. We expect around 200 guests and want buffet style catering and budget cake (i.e. have a small "display" cake for pictures and cake cutting ceremony, but sheet cakes cut in the kitchen for the guests). We will NOT be serving alcohol, but do want dancing and probably a DJ.
Super704289
Super704289
daisy_dukeluke- Try TheKnot.com. My daughter is getting married next year and she has been using this site for everything. It even has a budget helper that heleps you break everything down by each item you need and helps you determine how much you can afford for each item. They have dresses,venues,catering, etc. It's been a huge help for her. Good Luck!!
climi713973
climi713973
I recently had a gathering at Dogwood Pond venue (located off Broad River Rd and Interstate 26) for my sister bridal shower. The venue was nicely renovated and everything was new, clean and in excellent condition.
The bathrooms were clean and totally renovated.
The staff was nice and everything the said and promised they delivered.
I would rent this place again and again and I totally recommend this venue to others.
I give this venue 5 stars!
LOVE IT!smile
tarab719995
tarab719995
Looking for Venue for 50 people (max) for wedding. Want a personal atmosphere. WEdding date September 30th, 2011
JoyfulPromisesOfficiants
JoyfulPromisesOfficiants
taraboucher wrote:
Looking for Venue for 50 people (max) for wedding. Want a personal atmosphere. WEdding date September 30th, 2011

It would help us to know where you're located...?
waderr
waderr
u can get ideas and models of a perfect seating arrangement by using the "iwedplanner".
starl720508
starl720508
Is there any where in Jonesboro Ar. to have a wedding besides a church?
waterfrontweddingservices
Virginia, Maryland, and D.C. have many great venues and some that are very affordable.
Some recent beautiful venues that I would suggest would be:
Indigo Landing (Alexandria, VA)
Hendry House (Arlington, VA)
and the Oxen Hill Manor (Oxen Hill, MD)
These are great venues! If you would like some additional information or ideas, please feel free to email or call!
571-289-2327

Guest August 2, 2011
i am looking for a wedding venue in san antonio, tx for both the wedding and reception nothing big maybe 50 people. i looked at the guenther hotel downtown, it runs about 2,000 from 6 - 12 so anything else with in this price range would be good. i dont know where to start...thank you
LakeMonroe1
LakeMonroe1
Greetings everyone! For those looking for an economical place for your reception in the Sanford, Lake Mary, Deltona/Deland/Florida areas, I am a planner here. Update this forum with guest count, what are you looking for, budget etc. or you can email me at josieatlakemonroe@gmail.com or call me at 407-995-3030. Have venue that is Lake Front (90' wide panoramic view), has gazebo, inhouse kitchen, 40' bar and more!

Guest August 3, 2011
tigers
tigers
i'm looking for an affordable reception place that will allow me to have my own food and drinks. I will have about a 300 people wedding near Galloway Ohio. Anyone have any recommendations?

Guest August 4, 2011
i am looking for a wedding venue in san antonio, tx for both the wedding and reception nothing big maybe 50 people. i looked at the guenther hotel downtown, it runs about 2,000 from 6 - 12 so anything else with in this price range would be good. i dont know where to start...thank you

Give me a call at 512-902-2743. I am a wedding coordinator in San Antonio & Austin and I can point you to some venues that may work for you.
Thanks,
Cheryl Bailey
Yellow Umbrella Events
#512-902-2743
andri722951
andri722951
looking for a nice reception hall for a wedding next september in whitehall, mi
dc.gr723078
dc.gr723078
Need a wedding site for between Coos Bay Oregon and Elkton Oregon ASAP. thank you everyone
Falle723626
Falle723626
I would love any ideas or suggestions for tropical theme Weddings set up. Something affordable($2,000-$2,500)full services Outdoor tent set up & wedding reception for apprx 75 people, (tent,set-up,food,etc) for April 2012.. In the Banner Elf Falls area, North Carolina.. Perferable at the falls for the actual wedding. wink
dmwp3725222
dmwp3725222
Looking for a charming indoor/outdoor space for a wedding reception for approximately 300 guest. The theme is vintage southern. Our location is Brentwood/Franklin TN. Date is May 19, 2012.
L'Amo721495
L'Amo721495
phyllis.carter wrote:
I am looking for an inexpensive hall for a wedding in Atlanta,Ga

Hi Phyllis! I am a wedding designer here in the Atlanta area, and these are just a few of the places that I have come in contact with that are relatively inexpensive in comparison to enormous "VENUES." If they are still out of your price range, let me know, and I can always do a little digging for you! How many guests are you expecting? When is your event date? Budget?

Google these places:
*The Mary Gay House

*Gala Events Facility ($750 rental fee if you're getting married on a weekday!!!!)

*Niche Atlanta or Niche Entertainment

*Loft at Castleberry Hill

Hope this helps! Feel free to give me some more info so I can help you some more!

-Amanda Smith
TMoni726063
TMoni726063
I'm looking for a inexpensive hall in New York City to have both my wedding ceremony and reception! I would love to have an outdoor ceremony next to a garden, I plan to have about 150 guest attend my wedding on August 22,2013. I would love a venue that will not only include decor/setup/food&drinks/lighting
*IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING IN MIND I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT*smile
L'Amo721495
L'Amo721495
TMonique.28 wrote:
I'm looking for a inexpensive hall in New York City to have both my wedding ceremony and reception! I would love to have an outdoor ceremony next to a garden, I plan to have about 150 guest attend my wedding on August 22,2013. I would love a venue that will not only include decor/setup/food&drinks/lighting
*IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING IN MIND I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT*smile

Hello! What is your budget range, and how any guests are you expecting? Which borough of NYC are you looking in?

Let me know and I would be glad to help!

-Amanda Smith
TMoni726063
TMoni726063
Hello! What is your budget range, and how any guests are you expecting? Which borough of NYC are you looking in?

Let me know and I would be glad to help!

-Amanda Smith

I plan to have about 100 to 150 guest, i really want to do something in the Queens borough! I haven't really set a budget for the hall yet i guess im just looking for a good price maybe about $60 a person! IM REALLY NEW TO THIS AND I DONT KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN OR END upset

Guest August 11, 2011
TMonique:
Here are a few tips (and since I am not anywhere NEAR the NYC area...I will have to help you free of charge from Atlanta! ;-))

Start with GOOGLE, it is a bride's best friend! You can find everything from your venue to your planner to your flowers, etc etc etc - on GOOGLE!
Eventective *which you are already on*, is another great place to find vendors and venues in your area.
Something to remember: There are a LOT of venues in your area that offer "in house" wedding planners, and if you choose "their venue", they will be MORE than happy to help you out with setting up EVERYTHING!

But, until then- I will be more than happy to help you a little!

Here are some of the venues that I have found in the Queens area, in your price range, ($60-$80 a head) that are mostly "all inclusive" and beautiful!

*Antun's- www.antuns.com
*Genarro's (Brooklyn) - www.gennaroscatering.com
*Grand Hyatt (Manhattan) - www.grandnewyork.hyatt.com
*The Event Space (Manhattan)- This venue can be found here on Eventective under New York, NY venues.

I will continue looking and let you know what else I find. In the meantime- try going under "venues" here on Eventective to try to find some more! smile You can also contact me personally through Evenetective, so I can give you my direct contact if you need more help! smile

-Amanda

Guest August 15, 2011
Hi We are looking for a renewal of vows/ reception venues in the Vancouver/Battleground Wa area. The date we want is August 12, 2012. My daughter & son-in-law are in the military and are expecting to get out and move back home. Some ideas for a great, pretty place thats not lots of money would be helpful..
L'Amo721495
L'Amo721495
Hello "Vancouver/Battle Ground, WA!" I have not been able to find much in the Battle Ground area, but Portland offers a few wonderful places, as does Camas- which are of course only 15-30 minutes from Battle Ground/ Vancouver.
Below are some of those places. What is the budget for the renewal, and how many expected guests? With that info I can possibly find venues that are better suited.

Hope this all helps! Let me know budget & guest count and I can help you more!

Also, here are some helpful websites to find some of the information you seek:

Amanda Smith

L'Amour Wedding Design

Guest August 16, 2011
Daughter is looking for sites on or near beaches in Rhode Island, not too expensive. In late August and early Sept. next year. Would appreciate any ideas or help. Many venues are very high in price.
MizCreated
MizCreated
Looking for a cheap place to hold a wedding & reception that is wheelchair friendly...would like to bring my own food & alcohol & music...this is for the Boise ID area smile
LisaChachula
LisaChachula
Thinking out of the box: there is a wonderful Lighthouse in Rhode Island you might want to contact them.
sonia729255
sonia729255
I'm looking for a venue to hold our renewal vows (after 30 years) for a short ceremony and reception. In San Antonio, where we can have food and music, price needs to be some what inexpensive. Guest are around 75 people, event date 02/20/2012.
Thanks for your help!
kodwe685705
kodwe685705
im searching for the right venue for my wedding reception for next sep. has to hold up to 150 people. i live in indiana so im looking in elkhart, goshen, bristol area. can spend up to $1,200 with tables, chairs, projection screen, sound system setup, restrooms, my own catering all included. also if anyone knows of inexpencive florists in the area that'd be great. looking at calla lilies.(yellow and/or whites)
kodwe685705
kodwe685705
kodweb1224 wrote:
im searching for the right venue for my wedding reception for next sep. has to hold up to 150 people. i live in indiana so im looking in elkhart, goshen, bristol area. can spend up to $1,200 with tables, chairs, projection screen, sound system setup, restrooms, my own catering all included. also if anyone knows of inexpencive florists in the area that'd be great. looking at calla lilies.(yellow and/or whites)

also smoking and alcohol permitted.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: