Beach or close to in CA Messages in this topic - RSS

Beach or close to in CA Messages in this topic - RSS

Tym2g672357Tym2g672357Posts: 1 April 25, 2011
Looking for a beach venue or someplace close to coast that won't cost an arm and a leg. I would even consider getting married on the beach (getting a permit if necessary) and having it catered. Has anyone found a great place? I'm in San Diego, CA, but would consider going as far north as Oxnard/Santa Barbara.

Thanks
Guest April 25, 2011
We are located in Memphis, TN?????
LJOceanLJOceanPosts: 3 April 25, 2011
[I have a 6000' venue in downtown La Jolla overlooking the Ocean and La Jolla Cove. We are very reasonable and have 14' ceilings and 100 parking places. We are almost next to La Valencia Hotel. Call Bill at 858-353-0619 for info.

]Looking for a beach venue or someplace close to coast that won't cost an arm and a leg. I would even consider getting married on the beach (getting a permit if necessary) and having it catered. Has anyone found a great place? I'm in San Diego, CA, but would consider going as far north as Oxnard/Santa Barbara.

Thanks
Guest April 26, 2011
Santa Barbara can be pretty expensive. Ever though about San Clemente area or the Ocean House in Carlsbad. That is a pretty intimate place and you could get married on the beach down there. Depending where you are on that beach you may or may not need a permit. I did a wedding up the beach a little and there wasn't a permit needed but it was first come first serve.

Cindi White
White Weddings and Events
Guest May 2, 2011
I am with the Country Inn & Suites San Diego. We are 4 miles from the beach and have some great, affordable wedding packages. Please contact me at danielle.johnson@countryinns.com for more information!
macre677748macre677748Posts: 1 May 3, 2011
Mt. Soledad Bridge Club rents out for weddings and you can hire a caterer too

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: