I'm getting married in Syracuse, Ny need ideas for reception places and or caterers.. Messages in this topic - RSS

I'm getting married in Syracuse, Ny need ideas for reception places and or caterers.. Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest April 25, 2011
I'm getting married in Syracuse, Ny need ideas for reception places and or caterers.. I'm trying to find ideas for affordable but nice places for my wedding reception or good and affordable caterers for my reception. We are on a tight budget so any ideas would surely be helpfull and appreciated.. Our wedding dates is June 12, 2012.
MackieMackiePosts: 30 April 25, 2011
Hi. I am a destination wedding planner serving all of New England, and the Mid-Atlantic. It would be helpful for you to give a price range and also some details about what kind of wedding you are planning (e.g. size, decor, indoor, outdoor). For instance on a very strict budget you should look at Masonic lodges, Lions Clubs, and pavilion parks. If you have a little more wiggle room libraries, museums, or college campus venues usually offer some good packages and can steer you in the right direction for caterers who have worked with them before.

Caterers are often easier because most will work with you and your budget and suggest different choices to meet your needs and wants.

If you have any more questions feel free to contact me directly at Mackie@eventsbymackie.com.

Good luck,
~Mackie
Guest April 25, 2011
I know you did not mention this, but in case you are in need of a DJ and singer at your wedding, call he will give you samples and he is reasonable 973-207-3316 serves, NJ, NY and surrounding areas
kel3r622559kel3r622559Posts: 5 May 6, 2011
I just started planning my wedding in Syracuse NY also...its been very easy for me so far. Do you have ideas of what you want? Theme? Indoor/Outdoor? Fridays are cheaper from what I've found- maybe by 10%, so we chose a Friday instead of Saturday. Once you know what theme and have a more solid picture of what you want, it will be easier to select the venues and food. smile We are doing an evening wine/hor d'ouerves reception (budget was also a concern for us so we chose not to do a sit down meal.) Hope some of this helps! Good Luck!

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: