ideas for cheapest wedding - Weddings - Eventective - Forums

ideas for cheapest wedding Messages in this topic - RSS

apiec499058
apiec499058
camille_19141 wrote:
We are looking for a cheap but classy place to have our wedding and reception in or near Philadelphia, Pa. or Wildwoods, NJ in mid Aug. of 2011. for about 100 people. We're going for a moden look and the ability to bring some of our own things if needed. Can anyone help us?

Believe it or not, our company, A Piece of Cake Wedding Design, specializes in creating beautiful weddings on a dime. We can do wonders with only $5000. Check us out at http://apieceofcakeweddingdesign.com. We know tips for saving money in every area of planning and promise to save you more money than you spend on our planning services.
gigin562779
gigin562779
djpaul15 wrote:
ramblingrose137 wrote:
getting married in 2011 and need ideas on cheap hall rentals in skowhegan maine any ideas
How about a backyard wedding with a b.y.o.b reception ?

Never add BYOB to any invitation...you may be looking to save money but it looks tacky, just dont have any alcohol there at all, people will understand

Guest December 7, 2010
I need a unique venue in NJ for a summer wedding. Barns,Camp etc it must be inexpensive I NEED HELP! the budget is 5k for everything, having 100+ guests
camil573758
camil573758
We are looking for a cheap but classy place to have our wedding and reception in or near Philadelphia, Pa. or Wildwoods, NJ in mid Aug. of 2011. for about 100 people. We're going for a moden look and the ability to bring some of our own things if needed. Can anyone help us?
JoyfulPromisesOfficiants
JoyfulPromisesOfficiants
A restaurant may offer a buffet in their private party room -- that's how we did it when we got married. Also, ask if they'll run a "tab bar" where they run a tab that you pay at the end of the event, instead of where you pay a set amount per guest for an open bar. That way you only pay for what is actually consumed. It usually ends up being cheaper.
ccheu563436
ccheu563436
Kcucinel, I don't think a restaurant is the way to go - a buffet is likely cheaper, esp. if we can bring our own alcohol. Dining out I would expect to pay a minimm of $20 - 30 per head. Add in drinks at $5 - 10/each and figure 2 - 3 per guest over the course of the evening.... we are having the ceremony outdoors, though. wink
kcuci573231
kcuci573231
Check with you local parks, many of them allow you to perform a ceremony for a small fee. Also you can do a simple reception at a local restaurant. Pictures can be taken by guests or hire the photographer for just the ceremony. All of these items make for a very inexpensive wedding.

Guest December 5, 2010
Does anyone know about a cheap hall near fremont ca for 100 attendees?

Guest December 4, 2010
Think outside the box a little and do something different from the "norm". Have your wedding in the late morning and serve a brunch buffet -- sausage and bacon is cheaper than beef and chicken! Or have your wedding mid-afternoon and serve High Tea. Another option is to have your wedding early evening and just have a dessert reception -- of course, be sure to call it that on your invitation so your guests know to eat beforehand.

If you still want to serve a full meal, you also don't have to stick with a "caterer" -- alot of restaurants and even warehouse stores have party trays you can get for much less than what a professional caterer charges.

If you do something different than what everybody else does, people will actually remember YOUR wedding.
ccheu563436
ccheu563436
The difficulty we have is our venue location - Sedona - is kind of a wedding mecca. So everyone charges up the wazoo for everything up there. I have tried numerous private homes for rent and they have all said we would only be allowed to have as many people as the home could sleep - no parties - forbidden by the HOAs. And I agree, $800 for 100 people is a screaming deal! We are looking at barbeque buffet with NO set up (we have to provide plates etc.) and the least we can get it is about $15/head for a min of 50.
yinpe350334
yinpe350334
Hi, $800 for 100 sounds awesome! where are you having your wedding at?
JoyfulPromisesOfficiants
JoyfulPromisesOfficiants
mysticalisme wrote:
bride2bmomof52b wrote:
if you have a buffet style reception that will bring down the price. also you can look at having it on a friday or sunday

I am not so sure a buffet style dinner will bring the price down..i was quoted $800.00 for a buffett style dinner...that is a crazy price for 100 people.

That's actually an excellent price! If you chose a served/plated dinner, your price would be double that. Look at it this way, if you break it down, $800 for 100 people is only $8/person. I don't know that you can possibly find anything cheaper than that, unless you went to KFC.

One of the sweetest weddings I ever saw was when my husband and I went to an Old Country Buffet for dinner (back when they still had one long buffet line). A wedding party with about 25 people came in, filed through the buffet line with Dad at the end picking up the tab, and then were seated at a long table right in the middle of the restaurant. They had balloons, somebody brought in a wedding cake, there were presents, and everybody had the most wonderful time!

I'm not suggesting you go this route, but I brought it up to show that you don't need a country club wedding with a $50k price tag to have a lovely wedding with beautiful memories.
kabel571165
kabel571165
Look for a private home with beautiful gardens that may rent to you for minimal cost and cleanup!
kabel571165
kabel571165
S_Kreder wrote:
I am looking for a good photographer for our wedding. But our budget doesent allow for the usual photographer prices. Does anyone have any ides on how we can get good photos of our wedding and wedding party while saving money?

Try contacting a local college that has a photography department, and offer an internship, allow the student full attribution and to to post some of your wedding photos on their web site or use in their portfolio and on their resume.
willi570721
willi570721
bride2bmomof52b wrote:
how much do you usually charge?GailKing wrote:
Believe it or not a wedding on a yacht can bring down the price. With a yacht you need far less money on flowers and decorations and you have the added bonus of a captivated audience for 4 hours or so. You will be surprised at the cost for a wedding on a private luxury yacht that includes full dinner service and open bar.
Contact for further info at 305.758.2500 or email gail@americanyacht.net
We cover Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach and New York weddings......
UniqueInvite
UniqueInvite
There are some great ideas here but the one that I agree with is your invitations can be seal and send which are quite economical. I have a wide selection of seal and send invitations at great prices. I highly discourage people to make their own invitations. They are really not economical when you consider the paper, time and INK. Also, many printers will not feed the thicker paper and I have a printer that will, but has started smudging in the corners. You don't want that. Also, if they get wet, they will most likely smudge.

Please visit my website and contact me. You will not be sorry. Visit www.invitationsbydeborah,com. The seal and sends that I recommend are in the McPherson's album on my site.

I also agree with the point about the guests. When planning our party, the food bill was the greatest amount.

Have a wonderful day! I hope to hear from you.

Deborah Carasso
Unique Invitations
www.invitationsbydeborah.com
invitationsbydeborah@gmail.com
kimbe448567
kimbe448567
Weeknights are a better deal sometimes a 1/4 of the cost, Fridays and Sundays run cheaper than Saturday nights. One of the things we do for customers is take a cheap ugly place and transform the room with lighting and pipe and drape can make an ugly cheap place look beautiful and expensive for a lot less than the more expensive places. Find a company that does multiple services they are often less expensive than getting different companies to do each part. Also try to find a place that lets you bring in your own alcohol if you are going to serve any the mark up can be very high on liquor.
Good Luck,
Kimberly
Your Way by Kimberly
CapicuLove1
CapicuLove1
Like, I mentioned above, for inexpensive venues, I would do a search in your area for the following:

Eagles
Elks
Lions
VFW
Grange halls
Knights of Columbus
WYCA/WMCA

They may only ask for a donation and usually have a kitchen, air conditioning, tables and chairs, and a coat room. You should also check community centers, universities, fire stations, police athletic league, art galleries and old theaters.

Check your local phone book or stop by a neighborhood real estate office who should have a map of your area and all public access locations. By far these are cheaper than a catering venue. You may also want to do an outdoor ceremony, so check with your local parks. Determine your style and the kinds of colors you would like to use.

Sometimes catering halls offer better rates during off months (when it's a bit colder) and if you have our affair on a Sunday afternoon or Thursday night, you can save as much as 40%. Also, you can call a venue about two months before your wedding and tell them you are not sure when you are having your dates, and ask if they are having a last minute special since you are not locked into any specific date, but are flexible to say get married between april and may. they do want to fill their space as often as possible and may give you an extremely good deal.

For ideas, you should buy the popular wedding magazines. For sites and vendors, it is worthwhile to purchase, "Wedding Sites and Services". You may also want to visit David's Bridal or a wedding store in your area. You can pick the colors you would like for your bridal party.

Here's my favorite links:

http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TopCategoriesDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10052&catalogId=10051

www.ybridal.com

http://www.weddingsitesandservices.com/

http://www.orientaltrading.com/party-themes-and-events/wedding-a1-388560+98-1-0.fltr

http://www.foreverandalways.com/ProductCategory/wedding-ceremony/29.htm

http://www.save-on-crafts.com/

http://www.getmarried.com/

http://www.annsbridalbargains.com/Plan-Your-Wedding-Ceremony/index.cat

Guest November 23, 2010
I am getting married Sept 2011. Any ideas on a nice reasonable place to have it in New Orleans, LA?

Guest November 22, 2010
i was told you have to be a member to use the elks club when i called
ccheu563436
ccheu563436
I am checking into the Elk's club - believe it or not - they do have a paito with good views according to the websiote.
yinpe350334
yinpe350334
Hi, am getting married next year June and I can't find an affordable venue or anything I need for the wedding, I am so stressed, we leave in the bay area in CA and would love to have it there so that our guests are not stressed either, any good ideas pls?

Guest November 18, 2010
sometimes a local city park rents shelters, a college or univ.,or a senior cit. place
ccheu563436
ccheu563436
It's crazy-making. Sedona is a very popular place for weddings - but we're just not able to spend like that!
weddi562668
weddi562668
ccheuvront_2000 wrote:
I am amazed reading these posts - everything seems so CHEAP compared to what we have been looking at! We're planning to wed in Sedona, AZ, and WHAT a rip-off - every venue we've looked at is at least $2,000 just to walk in the door - no tables, chairs, food, booze, NTOHING! We only have 50 guests and it looks like we'll spend 5 - 10K - and I see here people are doing 350 for $2 grand - what the heck!

I agree! I live in Hampton Roads in Virginia and I am trying to stay within my budget of $6000 or less and I am afraid that I am going to go over. I have not found a venue yet because I am working for the most part but this weekend is going to be calls on top of calls. I am determined to find an acceptible venue to get married and have a reception in for a decent amount of money. I have found a sufficient place for rentals in case I need tables and the such so that there are no surprises! It's possible to find cost effective things. You just have to slow down, take a deep breath, and search for different bargains. Sometimes if you compare the company to a similar one that is offering the same services, the companies will knock prices down just to stay in competition because at the end of the day, the company wants revenue. Good luck and best wishes!!
irreg564900
irreg564900
cheapest and lovliest wedding ever... late summer, Gatlinburg, TN; Greenbrier National Forrest Park Entrance, rent covered shelter, pay local minister (not wedding chappel affiliated), have family prepare food. I did this and fed 50 people and had a BEAUTIFUL wedding. Food, minister, location, attire, total spent = under $1500. Most $$ went to food.
heath521305
heath521305
ramblingrose137 wrote:
getting married in 2011 and need ideas on cheap hall rentals in skowhegan maine any ideas

Hi! As a coordinator for the Skowhegan, Maine area I know of some areas that you may be interested in. What month are you planning on getting married? Outside/inside wedding? Number of guests?
ccheu563436
ccheu563436
Thanks Robbie - we are doing an outdoor ceremony. We've checked a lot of the popular hotel venues. Enchantment is $3500 for 2 hours on the patio (no setup) plus they want $1500 for a room inside (in case it rains. Please. This is AZ, not Florida!) Los Abrigados is $1700 for the creekside, plus $500 setup fee, plus tables and chairs, plus bar setup fee, plus, plus, plus... Dancing Apache Ranch is $3,000 for a night just for thevenue (which does come with 5 bedrooms - but still.... pretty rustic.) Amarra, L'Auberge, Poco Diablo are all in line with those prices - and the really get you on food costs of $50/person minimum. I'm ready to elope!
DesertLightWeddings
DesertLightWeddings
ccheuvront_2000 wrote:
I am amazed reading these posts - everything seems so CHEAP compared to what we have been looking at! We're planning to wed in Sedona, AZ, and WHAT a rip-off - every venue we've looked at is at least $2,000 just to walk in the door - no tables, chairs, food, booze, NTOHING! We only have 50 guests and it looks like we'll spend 5 - 10K - and I see here people are doing 350 for $2 grand - what the heck!

That's a tough one. I have not read all the posts here so have no idea where or what the people are getting for $2K for 350 guests. As you are finding out, Sedona is a very popular place to get married here in AZ. No wonder since it is so beautiful.. When are you getting married? If not in the winter time, have you considered having your ceremony outside say at Cathedral Rock? (see www.az1photo.com click preview, Erin & Derek) With 50 guests it would not be too difficult to coordinate that and then you could check a local hotel for a banquet room (some will do the room discounted or no cost and you pay for the catering).

If you decide you would consider Phoenix, there are a ton of gorgeous venues and many are reasonably priced/including your set up.

Just some ideas.

Robbie
Desert Light Weddings
(480) 235-0325
www.desertlightweddings.com
CapicuLove1
CapicuLove1
ccheuvront_2000 wrote:

Dear Friend,

Perhaps a party venue/ hall is not the way to go in Sedona, which is a beautiful, but expensive area. What about surrounding towns? I do a lot of wedding planning in the New York City area, which is quite expensive, but am able to find good deals. Think of it this way - because if you choose a catering hall that has everything already. Believe it or not, paying a higher per person charge without the hassle of bringing everything in is worth the extra few bucks. sometimes it comes out cheaper since you won't have to rent your tables, table settings, etc. Here's my tips:

-- a sunday afternoon affair is cheaper (you can get a better deal very often because sundays are slower for venues)

-- my last wedding couple changed their date to a thursday evening. they had a 7pm to 11pm event - dinner, cocktails, the works for 50% off. the same event would have been $200 per person on a saturday night. They paid only $100. They planned earlier so that people could take the next day or part of the day off. They only had to pay for their flowers. The catering venue provided everything.

-- you should try a smaller hotel for these off days - they are eager to fill their party on a sunday afternoon and can give a nice cocktail hour and buffet for a reasonable price.

-- also, if you get married at the height of wedding season, you will pay more. try off season, when it may be a bit colder.

-- you can also do a saturday or sunday luncheon/brunch and save a lot of cash. this is good for those on a budget. you serve only a champagne toast and then a variety of wine and beer. no need for heavy alcohol during day hours and you could save in excess of $20 per person! many better quality restaurants will work with you. check around and see if you can find one with a party room or is willing to give you the whole restaurant on an off period.

-- another trick to to call a venue 6 to 8 weeks before your wedding. tell them that you decided last minute to get married and you are not set on a particular date. They would cut you a deal for these sorts of last-minute affairs since they want to get as much business as possible. Of course, this takes a bit of faith and tenacity, and you should have an officiant who is flexible. But you can get a great deal with all the trimmings if you do this.

You should fill out the Eventective EventAgent. Vendors will contact you if you put your budget and are flexible with the dates.

Hope this helps!

Best,

Lise'

Guest November 16, 2010
where is that $800 for 100 people cause im only having 71 people and its costing me over 1800 for a buffet style reception
proud564020
proud564020
thats a great price! $8OO for 100 guests is $8 per person......mysticalisme wrote:
bride2bmomof52b wrote:
if you have a buffet style reception that will bring down the price. also you can look at having it on a friday or sunday

I am not so sure a buffet style dinner will bring the price down..i was quoted $800.00 for a buffett style dinner...that is a crazy price for 100 people.

Guest November 16, 2010
We came all the way from Kentucky and the Sweetheart Chapel was the best place we find. they worked with our budget and we still had a great wedding and nice stay in the Smokies Mountain for our honeymoon and we even did go horsebacking. it was a great memory for our wedding day. thanks to all the staff at Sweetheart Wedding Chapel.

Guest November 16, 2010
The Sweetheart Chapel in Sevierville,Tn, is great place to check their prices and all they can do for you. They will work with you budget. Just call (865) 774-3000.
ccheu563436
ccheu563436
amipl478615
amipl478615
Hi does anyone know of a reasonable place in the worcester mass area for a reception?
lruby560441
lruby560441
OMG this is alot of work. But has anyone found a reception hall in independence, kc , mo area . for less tham 400.00. Help
harmony1
harmony1
ckrjohnson wrote:
I am getting married March 5, 2011. 2nd time for both of us. We are including our kids in our wedding. We have a photographer (a childhood friend of mine), My sister is making our cake, flowers and decorations. We are doing potluck for the Reception food. The only thing we don't have is a Venue/Reception site. We live in Blue Ridge/Kennesaw, GA area and are on a very tight budget. If anyone can help with this We would greatly appreciate it.

Check out my site at www. weddingswithharmony.com I am the greatest at making things work especially if you are on a budget. I am in Florida but have great specials and will travel.
ckrjo554764
ckrjo554764
I am getting married March 5, 2011. 2nd time for both of us. We are including our kids in our wedding. We have a photographer (a childhood friend of mine), My sister is making our cake, flowers and decorations. We are doing potluck for the Reception food. The only thing we don't have is a Venue/Reception site. We live in Blue Ridge/Kennesaw, GA area and are on a very tight budget. If anyone can help with this We would greatly appreciate it.

Guest November 5, 2010
PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO We can do photography and video professional and on the cheap side for any one on the east TN area visit www.bodas.web.officelive.com for examples call Esquivel Films at (423) 736-8699
PinkPartyGirl
PinkPartyGirl
Siprachanh wrote:
I live in Nashville area. My fiance and I are looking at venues in the greater Nashville. I am on a really tight budget. Pls provide ideas and suggestions on venue for a reception for 350guests. It will be in April/May depending on availability of venues. Thanks.

I LOVE Nashville! You've got an incredible number of venues in Nashville, it should be a competitive market, ...and somewhat more affordable!
First, check my earlier post below regarding this......But also, consider a non-profit venue, such as a museum (like the Frist), or a public place like the Union Train Station (with 350 guests, who's going to notice a hotel guest in the mix?)..You've got TONS of very cool parks, and historic places, (such as the Sunnyside House in Sevier Park on Granny White Pike).

Also, there is a fabulous Bridal Show in Nashville, coming up in February (I went last year)......you might also, make a point to go check it out ($5 or $10 at the door) and see what is new and different...they also do some great giveaways for girls engaged,such as photography packages!
Good Luck!
PinkPartyGirl
PinkPartyGirl
Greeneyedreeses wrote:
I am planning my wedding for 2-5-11 and I havnt found any places for the reception that I like with an open bar that is within my budget I have $400 to spend on it. I also have no ideas for centerpeices or anything the only thing we have decided was guest count (100) and are colors (royal blue and white) besides that we have nothing. The total budget for thw wedding is around 2,000. Should I change the date? Anything would help. I live in Chicopee Ma.

I believe I actually responded to your post below...email me and I'll be happy to visit a little more on this subject.
PinkPartyGirl
PinkPartyGirl
For all of you brides-to-be, let me give you some quick advice.
**First - the longer your engagement, most likely the more expensive the wedding!

Determine what your 'absolutes' are and go from there....in other words, you can't have it all if you don't have the big budget - however, if you can do without some things in order to have what you REALLY want, you'll be so much happier!
Example: A bride has to have certain roses or flowers, and lots of them...but doesn't care as much about the party food....then that is where you make the cuts/changes....The trend right now is small bites, so this bride could go with a few small food items, or cocktail food, and satisfy her guests.

**Second - Alcohol is the single most expensive item (next to food and a dress!) that a bride will have to budget for. Who says you have to do an 'open bar'? Kick it up a notch and do what's really cool right now, and offer a 'signature' drink, instead! If you have a 'theme' going for your wedding, choose something that will go with it. Offer a self-serve 'Beer Bar', purchase the booze yourself (cans are cheapest), have friends help ice it in color-coordinated buckets or tubs from Wal-mart or a discount store, and your groom's beer-drinking buddies will be thrilled!

Do the same with a 'signature' drink station....Set up a separate table with 'help yourself' plastic 'highball' cups, ice buckets, pitchers of Margaritas or Pina Coladas that you've made the day before and kept frozen (they'll thaw and be slushy by the time you say 'I Do!') and put out colorful, inexpensive little party umbrellas for the guests to add to their cup---OR--- set up tubs of ice filled with bottles of wine and plastic wine glasses, a couple of corkscrews, cocktail napkins and let the guests serve themselves. You'll save on liquor costs, as well as bartending fees! And for one night, Suzy Q can do without her Rum and Coke! smile And when the booze is gone - it's gone! Or allow someone else to make a 'beer run' if you need more....just don't feel obligated to offer alcohol ALL NIGHT....they don't expect it, and certainly don't need it!

**Finally, as far as a location is concerned...Know how many people you want and what your needs are and it should simplify your choices. Why not think 'out of the box' and have your reception at a beautiful local park, or outdoor venue, like your best friend's backyard? Usually the city only asks for a small fee to use the city parks, and if you can find one that already has picnic tables, then you've got your built-in drink stations! (Just cover with a nice tablecloth first!) You can rent chairs or even a metal arch that you covered with grapevine and tucked in a few flowers, and it will look great!

Hope some of this is helpful...Just remember, it's YOUR wedding, not your friends or your mother's.....and as good as they might be, YOU (and the groom) get to make the final choices! Don't stress...Enjoy!

Good luck and Cheers!
'A Mom-of-the-Bride' 18 days ago....AND..... an official Wedding/Event Planner!!!smile
anaff298757
anaff298757
catoniashirley wrote:
So far everything has been totally over the budget. I normally wouldnt mind its just that we have a baby on the way and have to save money for her as well. I also dont have a job. The reception hall that i found is nice and it only cost $600 to rent out. the problem is that the food will cost me $1900 for 75 guests. Should i make guests pay for their meals or find some place else?

When my daughter got married, we wanted to do a inexpensive but elegant wedding and reception. Instead of having dinner for everyone, we did a dessert reception only. There was a 2 hour break between the ceremony and the reception so the bridal party went out for dinner (the grooms parents actually paid that bill) then we went to the reception. I did get a break on the wedding cake because I know how to decorate cakes and had a friend who also did help me with that. We also made a variety of cheesecakes ahead of time and cut food grade paper with fancy scissors to put each piece on and borrowed pretty dishes to place them on. Some of our friends volunteered to make additional desserts. The table and wedding cake were beautiful and the whole reception was a hit!! We had over 300 guests. Everything we did for the whole event was inexpensive and the wedding with dress, flowers, decorations, deserts, plates, etc. was around $3,000. You can have a beautiful wedding and reception for a low cost. Patricia An Affair of the Heart Colorado Springs
Green545641
Green545641
I am planning my wedding for 2-5-11 and I havnt found any places for the reception that I like with an open bar that is within my budget I have $400 to spend on it. I also have no ideas for centerpeices or anything the only thing we have decided was guest count (100) and are colors (royal blue and white) besides that we have nothing. The total budget for thw wedding is around 2,000. Should I change the date? Anything would help. I live in Chicopee Ma.

Guest November 1, 2010
yea we want a beach wedding we are just finding difficult to find a place on the budget we have and the amount of people we have

Guest November 1, 2010
Schedule your wedding in off-season. Or firstly make your budget list and then accordingly book a wedding place or prefer beach wedding . Because beach wedding is less cost effective than traditional weddings.
DrRonShapiro
DrRonShapiro
Hi T Nickerson,
I'm also in Rhode Island (Providence). I would recommend you check out Colt State Park in Bristol RI. It is right on Route 114... so take 95 to 195. Take the Route 114 exit off of 195. You'll drive through East Providence, Barrington and Warren prior to reaching Bristol. Once you see Seabra Supermarket, a traffic light and a fire station on the left Colt Park will be on the right at the next light. They have a nice outdoor chapel, a covered eating area, etc. It is very nice. A lot of wedding photographers do pictures in Colt Park. On occasion you will also see a couple, a minister and a handful of family members gathering by the water and doing their wedding. If you do your wedding just a bit earlier you will also have cherry blossoms, azalea and/or lilacs in part of the park. The park office is right in the park so you could check with them re: reservations, etc.

Please feel free to contact me directly via my EvenTective listing if I can be of further help to you.

Ron
Dr. Ronald G. Shapiro
t_nic496431
t_nic496431
Getting Married in june have a tight budget finding it hard to find a place to have the ceremony and reception on a tight budget in Rhode Island
CapicuLove1
CapicuLove1
heathermurphy8617 wrote:
we just set a date last night for 02-14-2011.....so much to do where do i ever start???

I can help you with your wedding. Be aware that Valentine's day may be quite expensive since it considered a major holiday event in the U.S. However, if you really want it that day and are open to several options, and depending on your budget, it is doable.

First, it's important to get the following information:

* # of guests
* location? where are you? City and State.
* Do you want a Valentine's day theme?
* If not, what colors?
* Dj? Photographer? Videographer? Band? MC?
* Who is paying for the wedding?

Send me an email and I can at least get you started. No charge for the first email.

Good luck and congratulations!

Lise'
Planner/Designer/Photographer
www.allenspatzphotography.com
www.mybelovedwedandart.com
1234 ..12

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: