A BETTER DJ AND PHOTOGRAPHER- How to work Eventective leads Messages in this topic - RSS

A BETTER DJ AND PHOTOGRAPHER- How to work Eventective leads Messages in this topic - RSS

ABETTERDJABETTERDJPosts: 24 February 28, 2011
Eventective leads are the best! We base a huge part of our business on the leads that come from them.

Here's the trick... this is a very serious numbers game. If you don't play to win-you lose!

To be successful with these leads you have to buy A LOT OF THEM. If you think you can buy 5-10 leads and book a few gigs then you must think you are the only one offering your service in your area.

Buy all of the leads for your area. Expand your area.

Email them through Eventective, email them direct, call them, email them again, and most importantly in all of your messages you MUST have a call to action. A call to action is a special offer that will entice them to book you now. If people read your message or talk to you and do not book with you within a few days, you DID NOT GET THE SALE! Move on to the next lead and work on polishing up your sales pitch.

90% of our bookings come within 2 days of the initial contact. If we relied on the bookings that came in from relentless follow up, or "down the road" we would starve! We keep leads in our system for 12 days. After 12 days we trash their info and focus on the new leads that come in every day.

We are currently booking for 38 states and will be nationwide by the end of the year.
Eventective leads are great but you have to buy enough of them to stay in the game Big Grin

A Better DJ and Photographer
StevieRayEntertainmentStevieRayEntertainmentPosts: 5 April 4, 2011
Thank you for your tips. I have been using Eventective for about a year, purchased about 100 or so leads, and closed 2 of them. Most I never hear back from. I usually don't send a follow up until about 14-30 after initial contact, as I didn't want to seem like a pest. I will try some of your tips, and let you know how they work for me.
ABETTERDJABETTERDJPosts: 24 May 15, 2012
We have now completed our nationwide expansion into every state but Hawaii. Our relationship with Eventective has grown to the point that we have shut off all of our other paid lead sources. We are booking 2-5 gigs every day from Eventective leads and couldn't be happier with the results we get.

To reiterate my previous post on the pay per lead program If you are not serious about growing your business and working hard to meet your goals don't buy Eventective leads... as a matter of fact don't buy leads from anybody! Sell your stuff on eBay or craigslist and get out of the business. As the economy is slowly starting to turn around those of us that have continually worked hard to get to the top are continuing to grow while those that are not working hard are slowly losing their business. It's not too late to get busy and build your business. Buy leads, work them hard, get better at what you do, get you message out to as many people, then increase your lead exposure.
jerry308859jerry308859Posts: 3 May 17, 2012
I've been trying for year and a half,,,still nothing.....wish I knew...everything is up to par, just no one seems to respond...very frustrated,,,there must be a reason, I'm getting more work on word of mouth, I just don't get it.
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 313 May 18, 2012
Hi Jerry - Thank you for your feedback. Purchasing internet leads is a numbers game and you may need to buy 25, 40, 50 or more leads before you book business. You also need to be prepared to work the lead and may need to follow up with the planner numerous times. Be sure to also take advantage of our generous refund policy for non-responsive planners.

It is important to note that only 2% of our 1 million monthly visitors become a lead. The rest are spending time on Eventective to browse listings, visit websites, and contact venues and vendors directly. Listings that are updated with photos, packages, descriptive text and recommendations will better capture the attention of planners.

We recently introduced EventClicks, a new pay-per-click program where your listing displays prominently as a Featured Partner for your category in the cities where you want to promote your event business. More people will see your listing because you'll stand out from the courtesy listings. You set your daily budget and pay just 10 cents per unique daily visitor. It's risk free - if you don't get the clicks, you don't pay.

If you have questions, please contact us at cs@eventective.com.
jerry308859jerry308859Posts: 3 May 19, 2012
I'll keep trying...that's all I can do,,thinking about the click....planners seem to be in the way,,,just seems that way, or someone with a power website..no offense , but I'm good at this, but it seems like certain few are getting or the planner has something else in mind, I've written elaborate explanations about myself, but it seems nobody's paying attention, like I'm talking to myself, like you know, I'm over here, what's your problem, there has to be a reason why nobody's responding,, hello?

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: