i dont know what im doing? Messages in this topic - RSS

i dont know what im doing? Messages in this topic - RSS

muna.619028
muna.619028
i need help.. cant find venue and my wedding is 9/2/11.
Carlastephens2005
Carlastephens2005
You don't mention the city and state you would like to have your wedding. You should start with a wedding coordinator, but if you can't afford that, then establish your budget for each category. Then start your search.
djabrasax
djabrasax
never gonna get anywhere unless u tell us what city.

Guest February 4, 2011
Or at least what state:-)
BrevardMinister
BrevardMinister
Please let us know where your wedding will be held and approximately how many guests you will need to accommodate.

Guest February 4, 2011
Sweetie, where are you located. Try to give us as much information as possible. Location; Date of Wedding; number of guests, etc.

Help is on the way! smile
ameliabedelia03
ameliabedelia03
Ok - catch a breathe! smile

This could be so overwhelming, I know! Please tell us a little more about your big day - or at least as much as you know. If you just got engaged and know NOTHING - that's ok too. Just tell us where you are located.
shae.607566
shae.607566
Google is a great resource for wedding information and check out theknot.com. Great place to look if you cant afford a wedding planner. Gives you a budget breakdown, check lists and tons and tons of ideas. Just breathe, it doesnt have to be as overwhelming as it seems to be.
MAGEvents
MAGEvents
From a wedding planner to a bride, you probably need some help. Most brides work full time and have a life, making finding time to plan the biggest party if their lives overwhelming. Since we're already in Feb. my guess would be that most of the standard venues in you're are booked. So to keep your wedding on track I'd recommend searching outside the typical venues. Try city parks or historitic restaurants, maybe your town hall has a pretty banquet hall. Search private homes for rent or smaller community golf courses, or even local wineries. You're likely to find a diamond in the rough!

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: