Need resonable pricing for Outdoor wedding indoor reception in or around Wooster Ohio!! Messages in this topic - RSS

Need resonable pricing for Outdoor wedding indoor reception in or around Wooster Ohio!! Messages in this topic - RSS

shamr611414
shamr611414
I am getting married April 30th this year and still cannot find a reasonable pricing or place for an outdoor wedding and indoor reception. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know!!!
prest613121
prest613121
Kingwood Center in Mansfield is beautiful.

- I am not sure if that is too far for you though! Check out your local chamber of commerce, they may have something listed online, or call and ask!

- When you decide on location, check out our site we deliver to Wooster for anything you need!

April is a pretty wet month, so consider a tent for the outdoor ceremony, you can get tents that are clear with clear sidewalls so you can still see the outdoor views.
Kimber0613
Kimber0613
Have you checked out Quailcrest Farm in Wooster? I have coordinated a wedding and a baby shower there in the last year, and the facility is lovely, and the prices and staff reasonable. www.quailcrest.com

Hope that helps! Please feel free to email me with any questions.

Kimberly Lehman

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: