PhotoBooth Messages in this topic - RSS

PhotoBooth Messages in this topic - RSS

PaparazziPhotobooth
PaparazziPhotobooth
Is anyone interested in having a Photobooth (named Paparazzi) at their wedding reception? You can have your guests going home with a party favor that will last forever. I have the photobooth in Michigan right now, however, if the interest is high here in Florida I will bring it down.

Guest March 31, 2010
How does the Paparazzi work? Do you have any photos?
alexander1
alexander1
how much? would you deliver to Illinois?
PaparazziPhotobooth
PaparazziPhotobooth
alexander1 wrote:

Yes, we deliver to Illinois, what part? Prices depend on how many hours you want to have the photobooth at the reception.
tsher399980
tsher399980
One of my friends recently went to a wedding reception where there was a photo booth. I am very interested in using this service for my upcoming wedding. How much is your average fee per hour? Does the fee include the photos or is there an additional cost? Thank you, Tiffany~
PaparazziPhotobooth
PaparazziPhotobooth
tsherman23 wrote:
One of my friends recently went to a wedding reception where there was a photo booth. I am very interested in using this service for my upcoming wedding. How much is your average fee per hour? Does the fee include the photos or is there an additional cost? Thank you, Tiffany~

Tiffany,

I rent the booth out for 4 hours at a time. The cost is $1000 and photos are unlimited-all included. We have upgraded packages available as well, which include an additional hour, scrapbook/extra photo strip, party favors, props (hats, glasses, scarves), etc. Is your wedding going to be held in Florida or Michigan?

Samantha
alexander1
alexander1
PaparazziPhotobooth wrote:
alexander1 wrote:

Yes, we deliver to Illinois, what part? Prices depend on how many hours you want to have the photobooth at the reception.
alexander1
alexander1
I am a wedding photographer. It would be for a client who is interested in having the photo booth at the later part of the reception. Maybe for 2-3 hours. Let me know pricing or if you could give me a way to get in touch with you to talk about details. It would be for a December wedding for this year, in the Palos Park, IL area (not far from Chicago. Thanks! Kelly Alexander
melis406132
melis406132
My wedding is August 16th of 2012 and i really want a photo booth...will you come around hesperia for it?

Guest April 12, 2010
You can email me at mypaparazziphotobooth@gmail.com for futher questions. Thank you, Samantha

Guest April 13, 2010
hi i was wondering do you know of any photographers that do the photobooth in California
PaparazziPhotobooth
PaparazziPhotobooth
no, sorry I do not know of any in California.
mcall416187
mcall416187
i need one for sf
PaparazziPhotobooth
PaparazziPhotobooth
sf?
sylvi418142
sylvi418142
Omg. I attended a wedding expo and this was so perfect and COOL!! I loved it. we are booking one for our wedding

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: