catering Messages in this topic - RSS

catering Messages in this topic - RSS

myown586690
myown586690
Are you looking for a caterer for your next event. I can be your Italian Chef for your event or wedding. I am a Personal chef and caterer and if you book with me between the months of February thru April you will get an extra entree with your catering order.
DrRonShapiro
DrRonShapiro
Hi My Own Italian Chef,
What markets do you serve?
Ron
myown586690
myown586690
I cater in chicago and northwest Ind, I cater for small groups functions, weddings, romantic dinners, birthdays, funerals etc.
kmcvideopros
kmcvideopros
Hello My Own Italian Chef

Our video production company also services the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana areas. We want to know if you have a web site that we can visit. We are looking to increase our referral network of related vendor services.

We would like to discuss the possibility of adding your company to our web site referral network. You can visit our web site at www.kmcvideoproductions.com .

We also want to invite you to visit our promotions forum link at http://www.eventective.com/forum/topic449-if-you-are-considering-using-video-for-your-upcoming-wedding-here-are-10-good-reasons-to-check-us-out.aspx to find out more about our company.

We hope to hear from you soon.
myown586690
myown586690
yes I do it is myownitalianchef.com and I would like to learn more about what you do.
kmcvideopros
kmcvideopros
Hello My Own Italian Chef

We are not sure if you had the opportunity to visit the two links we added to our last post to you, if not please do so.

We have been to your web site and we have some questions, but we have seen enough on your web site that says we should have a teleconference next week. You can call our office at (773) 924-8452 and we can set up the best time for that to happen.

Thank you
KMc Video Productions

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: