Daughters sweet 16 Messages in this topic - RSS

Daughters sweet 16 Messages in this topic - RSS

inovackinovackPosts: 1 November 12, 2010
Hi I live in west palm beach(Wellington) Florida area and want to have a sweet 16 for my daughter April 2011 that is fun and tasteful but I am on a tight budget due to personal finances at moment. I am trying to keep cost down so I have discussed this with my daughter and we have agreed on a teen party with about 12 adults max. to supervise and closest relatives and about 100 kids so we would have a total max of about 125. It's all about my daughter so she would love a club lounge type location with a great DJ and very cool lighting. She would like buffet style not sit down and possibly one station set up with food and have small tables so guests can sit and eat as they wish. There are a few other attractions she would like at her party such as kids drink bar, oxygen bar and roulette and black jack tables for fun. I need help as I cannot seem to find a location that has a DJ and this type of lounge look. I would work with a party planner but again I am on a budget so I must be careful. If anyone can give me feedback I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you
Guest November 12, 2010
In my experience, the number of people is one of the most expensive costs of a party. 100 kids is a LOT of girls. If you can cut your list,it would save you a lot.
Guest November 12, 2010
that is so true the only thing is she belongs to both her schools dance team and dance company and each of these have 30 members each plus her friends not in dance so it would be difficult to cut them out this is why we are cutting out adults
DESIREDREAMDESIREDREAMPosts: 1 November 13, 2010
MY NAME IS DAVID I WORK FOR DESIRE DREAM DATE WE WOULD LOVE TO SIT DOWN AND TALK WITH YOU I AM SURE WE COULD DO WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE WITHIN YOUR BUDGET GIVE ME A CALL BE HAPPY TO TALK OVER YOUR IDEAS DAVID 561 566 1337

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: