Bob Carey Messages in this topic - RSS

Bob Carey Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest Tallahassee, FL April 4, 2014
Booked Bob Carey after finding him through eventective. I was a bit nervous booking him "sight unseen" for an event in Tallahassee, since I was in Miami. I was pleased beyond expectations with Bob's professionalism on a business level and his ability to engage a diverse crowd, with everything from soft jazz to vocal standards to island to rock to sing-a-longs.
A good time was had by all, thanks to Bob Carey and eventective.

Jason Neal
Miami Florida
April 2014

Guest Front Royal, Virginia 18 days ago
My wife and I stayed over at the Wakulla Spring Lodge, the first week in February 2015, where Bob Carey did a two night stand. Since the hotel requires their diner musicians to play continuously, we heard, not sets, but Bob Carey In Concert.

How to explain the multi-instrumental brilliance of this artist? To begin with, he apparently knows every song ever written in the 20th century, but it is much more than a voluminous songbook he brings to bear. His technical range, brio, and jazz-sharp time sense filled the big old lobby with cascading sheets of gorgeous, smartly-crafted, and romantically-moving music from the eras before and after bands electrified.

I could go on and on, but words fail before musicianship such as this. I submit that any man who can play "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" and "Mr. Bojangles" in the same medley is touched by genius. My wife and I finally just got up and danced like old fools. Couldn't help it. Bob Carey is the best thing that can happen to anybody's event anywhere at anytime. What a pro!

Herb and Elena Borkland
bob_c1092578
bob_c1092578
Thank you so much for your kind words.

Bob

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: