Columbus, GA Wedding... Need Help!!! Messages in this topic - RSS

Columbus, GA Wedding... Need Help!!! Messages in this topic - RSS

ninal517137ninal517137Posts: 1 October 27, 2010
ok, I have pushed back my wedding date twice, and cant seem to get it right. I need lots of help with finding vendors. I am on a very tight budget, and need to spend as little money as possible. Of course I dont want it to come off as a cheap wedding either... Any suggestions would help GREATLY!!!
Guest October 27, 2010
I need to know the date you're having the ceremony to help, email me at dennisrader@mac.com
www.denniswrader.com is my websiste
Sandra2375Sandra2375Posts: 1 October 28, 2010
ninaloveskris wrote:
ok, I have pushed back my wedding date twice, and cant seem to get it right. I need lots of help with finding vendors. I am on a very tight budget, and need to spend as little money as possible. Of course I dont want it to come off as a cheap wedding either... Any suggestions would help GREATLY!!!

NinalovesChris, I can help you with a few things, such as wedding invitations, favors which I have for less that $1.00 depending on the amount needed, and gifts. Prices are reasonable. You can e-mail me with your info. Date, No. of guests, theme, and budget. I will then send you info on products that will meet your budget. I can also help you look for vendors in your area. (send amount of budget for each, favors, invitations, gifts, and vendors - venue, flowers, caterer)

Thanks,
Sandra
www.yourweddinggirl.com
http://www.yourweddinggirl.cceasy.com/index.cfm
sandra@yourweddinggirl.com
800-632-9640
Guest October 28, 2010
I can help you with chairs, tables, linens, centerpeices. call me 334-734-0105 or you may visit www.sherrellrentalcreation.com
Guest November 3, 2010
Interested in having a photo booth at your wedding? visit floridafabphotobooth.com. I was born and raised in Col Ga. willing to give you a sweet deal from a peach to a peach.
Guest November 3, 2010
Congrats on the engagement, while stressful it is important to take time to make sure this special day is cherished for many years to come. Check our affordable choose your own pricing for photography all over GA.

www.grooverphoto.com

Best of luck with your planning,

Groover Photo
chris387020chris387020Posts: 17 November 8, 2010
Hello,

I am a Wedding Planner based out of Atlanta, that can work with all budgets to create a memorable and beautiful wedding. Give me a call to explore the possibilities!

Christie Niq Williams
Niq Williams Event Management LLC
christie@niqevents.com
www.niqevents.com
P) 678.525.0940
F) 877.507.5481

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: