NEED A PLANNER FOR OUR SPECIAL DAY Messages in this topic - RSS

NEED A PLANNER FOR OUR SPECIAL DAY Messages in this topic - RSS

blump541325
blump541325
I am planning a wedding for next Sept. in an Diego. I need a planner. i have the venue already. I have a budget also. Please let me know.

Guest October 17, 2010
I would be happy to help you. I hoping you mean San Deigo California. Let's chat about your wedding planning pains! Check out my website www.californiasolcreations.com! You can email me directly at info@californiasolcreations.com

Guest October 17, 2010
Which state are you in?
Debbie001
Debbie001
California is such a beautiful place.
weddi535404
weddi535404
Hello I need a planner, My name is Regina Weber from A Piece of Cake Wedding Design. We plan weddings on a budget we are nationwide if there is not a planner in your state then one of consultants will be happy to come to you and help you on this joyful day. Please check out our website, if calling and talking to someone please feel free to call me I will be glad to help you. Hiring one me or another one of our consultants to help you on your wedding will be A Piece of Cake.

apieceofcakeweddingdesign.com
my information
Regina Weber
1-877-340-1313 ext 2 (my ext)
my email: weddingdesignbyregina@gmail.com
DesertLightWeddings
DesertLightWeddings
blumpthu wrote:
I am planning a wedding for next Sept. in an Diego. I need a planner. i have the venue already. I have a budget also. Please let me know.

Hi. I am a planner in Phoenix and working with you in San Diego is not an issue at all. I have weddings planned from one coast to the other and a trip or two to SD is certainly easy to do. I am availalbe to hlep with as little to as much as you want.

Please visit my website when you have a moment. It will give you an idea of my services, what others say about my work, and my specials. I will work within your budget. If you would like to stay with someone local, but need some advice on what to look for I am more than happy to give you guidance (no charge). Let me know if you would like to talk...my initial consultation is always free!

Robbie
Desert Light Weddings
www.desertlightweddings.com
(480) 235-0325

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: