Looking for a outdoor site for my spring wedding in Licking or Muskinghum countys in Ohio. Help Please Messages in this topic - RSS

Looking for a outdoor site for my spring wedding in Licking or Muskinghum countys in Ohio. Help Please Messages in this topic - RSS

amynjasonamynjasonPosts: 5 October 15, 2010
Im trying to find a place that is outdoors, looking more for a flower garden. Just hopefull that someone knows of a place.
weddi535404weddi535404Posts: 5 October 18, 2010
Hi, My name Regina Weber I am a Wedding Planner for A Piece of Cake Wedding Design. We Plan weddings for brides on a budget. I would be glad to help you find your venue. Planning weddings can be crazy. Having one of our planners will make your wedding A Piece of Cake. Please check out our website for further information.

apieceofcakeweddingdesign.com

my information:
Regina Weber
1-877-340-1313 ext 2 (my ext)
email weddingdesignbyregina@gmail.com
DedeMulliganDedeMulliganPosts: 12 November 2, 2010
When considering an outdoor site for a wedding there are many resources you can utilize but I would start with the Licking or Muskinghum County Chamber of Commerce or Visitors and Convention Bureau. Make certain you know how many people will likely be coming to your wedding. Additionally, consider how many people are going to be travelling from out of state or the area and will need overnight accommodations. Have a back up plan if you run into inclement weather and make certain all your guests can fit into that tent or indoor location.
www.mulliganmanagementgroup.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: