I need advice on sooo much Messages in this topic - RSS

I need advice on sooo much Messages in this topic - RSS

karen542524
karen542524
I am getting married in March and i need some advice on good places in Fort Wayne to go Dress shopping and also... how to shead pounds before then

Guest October 14, 2010
I'm going to leave the places in Fort Wayne for dress shopping to those who are in the area. But I will address your last question.

I would like all brides to give this some serious consideration. Your groom wants to marry you now. The way you are. This minute. This second. He loves you. You.

Why do you want to shed pounds for a wedding that will last a few hours for a marriage that will last a lifetime?

If you are doing it because you want to affect healthy lifestyle changes, that's fantastic. If you are doing it to wear a different dress size for one day of photos, why?

The proven formula for weight loss is: Less Processed Food (it's not just a calorie thing!) combined with More Physical Activity. If you have a significant amount of weight you want to lose, consult a medical professional.

Seriously, your weight should not be first and foremost in your thoughts. Your health and your self-confidence are far more important. Good gyms, like the Y, will work with you in terms of overall health, not just dress size.

Best Wishes,
Rev. Ann Fuller
Melbourne, FL
weddi535404
weddi535404
Dear I need advice on so much. My name is Regina Weber I am a wedding planner. My company is A Piece of Cake Wedding Design. We do weddings on a budget and I myself do weddings on a time limit.

I have some ideas for you, I know Zumba is a great way to get in shape and lose weight.

We have vendors all over and we are the ONLY nationwide company that has consultant.

I would be glad to help you in anyway I can please check us out. Let me do the worry for you.

apieceofcakeweddingdesign.com
my email: weddingdesignbyregina@gmail.com

I wish you all the best.

Guest October 15, 2010
You may also check out www.XceedDJs.com for event DJs, MCs and Wedding Invitations. Good luck with all your event planning.
SCEventhouse
SCEventhouse
Hey! I'm a wedding planner and event designer in the Fort Wayne area. I often refer my brides to The Bride to Be on Broadway. It's a small shop but they carry exquisite dresses. They carry Melissa Sweet, Alvina Valenta, Wtoo, and many more. Since you're getting married in March, clocks ticking on finding that gown. The great thing with The Bride to Be is that you can purchase dresses off the rack for deep discounts. Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Casie
SC EventHouse
260-223-1800
Debbie001
Debbie001
Good suggestions
Nickj
Nickj
Thats a great suggestion. I think you will get a nice dress in low cost. If you purchage dresses off the rack for deep discounts.
DesertLightWeddings
DesertLightWeddings
I'm a planner and sounds like you have some great suggestions from others. I am also an avid fitness person and I suggest if you can join a gym, do. If you have the funds to hire a trainer do that as well. Some of them offer group sessions (not a class, but training) at a discounted rate. This is a lot of fun and motivates you as you are not the only one 'suffering'. Eat wisely and if nothing else walk daily and get some light free weights and an exercise band...weight training is the key to taking off extra weight, toning, and looking great.

Good luck!

Robbie
Desert Light Weddings
slimmer4life
slimmer4life
Hello Karenful!
Regardless of where you are located demographically (I'm in NC) I can help you to lose weight... and keep it off for life! It's the easiest program I've ever tried. You can lose 2-5 lbs SAFELY in one week. You'll drop inches as well as any unwanted/unneeded pounds, and I will be your health coach. I'm a former Foods & Nutrition teacher (30 yrs) and am also a cake designer. With the program I use, you can "have your cake & eat it too!"

Louise
Health Coach
Take Shape for Life!
www.slimmer4life.tsfl.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: