Artist at your wedding? Messages in this topic - RSS

Artist at your wedding? Messages in this topic - RSS

info511466
info511466
Hello brides, grooms, and planners!

I'm a professional artist and have started painting live at weddings. However, I'm beginning some new marketing and wondering which is better...should I promote painting a special symbol/image (such as a meaningful flower, place, rings, etc.) that the bride and groom choose, or promote painting the landscape, decor, and party of the wedding? Which would you prefer if an artist painted a painting at your wedding? Which would be more interesting for your guests to watch? Which would be more memorable for you to take home later?

I appreciate any suggestions! smile Thanks!

Guest September 2, 2010
Is this just one painting for the bride and groom? If so, I would think a beautiful painting of the bride and groom with something special from their affair would be lovely. I would like to know more.

Deborah Carasso
Unique Invitations
CaptClarksFlagship
CaptClarksFlagship
I would like the painting of the bride and groom and an artistic element from the wedding faded in the background such as the arch of the chappel, etc.
Nickj
Nickj
I love painting and love to see the paintings of the artists. If you want to start this than firstly promote your paintings which you have prepared. All the best...
vchilli
vchilli
Can you send me asome of your pics and how long doea it take for you create these paintings?
info@vchilli.com
info511466
info511466
vchilli wrote:
Can you send me asome of your pics and how long doea it take for you create these paintings?
info@vchilli.com

Yes, I've just sent an email and a web link for more details. Thanks for your interest!
info511466
info511466
Thank you all for the suggestions! It does seem that many brides and grooms like a sort of portrait of themselves with a few additional elements added to the painting (such as the decor, etc.)

If any of you want to see some of my previous work, you can visit at: http://arlissavaughn.com/eventpainting.html

I really appreciate your input and hope I can make good use of it for my newest marketing campaign. Thank you! smile

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: