Artist at your wedding? Messages in this topic - RSS

Artist at your wedding? Messages in this topic - RSS

info511466info511466Posts: 8 September 2, 2010
Hello brides, grooms, and planners!

I'm a professional artist and have started painting live at weddings. However, I'm beginning some new marketing and wondering which is better...should I promote painting a special symbol/image (such as a meaningful flower, place, rings, etc.) that the bride and groom choose, or promote painting the landscape, decor, and party of the wedding? Which would you prefer if an artist painted a painting at your wedding? Which would be more interesting for your guests to watch? Which would be more memorable for you to take home later?

I appreciate any suggestions! smile Thanks!
Guest September 2, 2010
Is this just one painting for the bride and groom? If so, I would think a beautiful painting of the bride and groom with something special from their affair would be lovely. I would like to know more.

Deborah Carasso
Unique Invitations
CaptClarksFlagshipCaptClarksFlagshipPosts: 9 September 2, 2010
I would like the painting of the bride and groom and an artistic element from the wedding faded in the background such as the arch of the chappel, etc.
NickjNickjPosts: 9 September 9, 2010
I love painting and love to see the paintings of the artists. If you want to start this than firstly promote your paintings which you have prepared. All the best...
vchillivchilliPosts: 1 September 9, 2010
Can you send me asome of your pics and how long doea it take for you create these paintings?
info@vchilli.com
info511466info511466Posts: 8 September 11, 2010
vchilli wrote:
Can you send me asome of your pics and how long doea it take for you create these paintings?
info@vchilli.com

Yes, I've just sent an email and a web link for more details. Thanks for your interest!
info511466info511466Posts: 8 September 11, 2010
Thank you all for the suggestions! It does seem that many brides and grooms like a sort of portrait of themselves with a few additional elements added to the painting (such as the decor, etc.)

If any of you want to see some of my previous work, you can visit at: http://arlissavaughn.com/eventpainting.html

I really appreciate your input and hope I can make good use of it for my newest marketing campaign. Thank you! smile

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: