55th Birthday party Messages in this topic - RSS

55th Birthday party Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest August 13, 2010
hello everyone..I am trying to throw a surprise birthday party for my mom and i am at a complete lost as to a venue. Do you have any suggestions...I am open to travel to any reasonable, nice, spot in Maryland..anywhere between Harford to Howard County....Pls help

Guest August 14, 2010
Could your party be at the aquarium in Baltimore? I've seen events at the aquarium in Camden and it was wonderful.

I hope that this helps. Good luck!

Deborah Carasso
Unique Invitations
www.invitationsbydeborah.com
lsmdj
lsmdj
I would try to locate a community hall, Knights of Columbus,VFW or Elks hall. Or something similar. You can decorate it yourself and save alot of money.
Debbie
Lightning Sound DJ
www.lightningsound.org
peach480834
peach480834
Hello Everyone..I need help finding a nice venue in Durham Raleigh NC area to throw a nice 50th birthday party for my husband. Thanks in advance Cynthia
CapicuLove1
CapicuLove1
Dear Guest,
I would recommend a sunday brunch in a nice restaurant. Sunday afternoon is usually a great time because you can get a pre fixe (appetizers/meal/soft drinks) for around $15-20 per person. Have a one-drink wine toast for your guests and you can probably bring in your own birthday cake. You won't have to decorate - just bring in one or two vases of flowers that you make yourself to place on the tables and a couple of happy birthday balloons to attach to the back of the chair of your guest of honor. Usually jazz clubs that serve brunch are the best. You should do a search on this site and also check Zaguts, a restaurant guide (you can pick one up in any bookstore). Your local phone book is also a good resource.

good luck!
CapicuLove1
CapicuLove1
peachcyn,
do check the attached link. I found it for a client searching in your area. They also let you bring your own food, and you can just rent the space.

http://durham.citysearch.com/profile/44703690/durham_nc/metro_8_steakhouse.html

Anyone needing great invites, thank-yous and favors - I'm having a sale! Up to 100 for each for only $200.
Will send a sample of my work.

Best regards,

Lise Ramos
www.mybelovedwedandart.com
212-928-6572
liseramos@msn.com
bryan498472
bryan498472
peachcyn wrote:
Hello Everyone..I need help finding a nice venue in Durham Raleigh NC area to throw a nice 50th birthday party for my husband. Thanks in advance Cynthia

I heard Bear Lake Reserve is a cool place. One thing you might want to consider as a gift is to have a song written for the 50th bday. I've been doing these for a while and they are qreat emotional surprizes. Go to http://www.Getsongified.com to sample.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: