Sweet 16 for my son. Messages in this topic - RSS

Sweet 16 for my son. Messages in this topic - RSS

ellem424527
ellem424527
Hello to whom ever can help any tips on giving a party like this? My biggest concern is a venu that accomidates 100 loud teenagers.
CCEventPD
CCEventPD
Where are you located?

Guest May 1, 2010
How about a warehouse type of venue or a big ranch or a dirt bake park or a skate park. Get creative. Should be fun with a BBQ for 100 teenagers. Probably inexpensive too.
HighCulture
HighCulture
I am currently working on an 18th birthday party as well - where are you located?

Rebecca
http://web.mac.com/high.culture/
facia
facia
We have 400 acres, a lake, large sports utility field, BBQ grill, campfire site, etc. www.campnetimus.com. My name is Nicholas and I am the Group Sales Rep. Call if you'd like to chat. 570-296-6368.

Hello to whom ever can help any tips on giving a party like this? My biggest concern is a venu that accomidates 100 loud teenagers.

Guest May 2, 2010
Where are you located we have teenage night once a month at our venue we aren't afraid of over activity teens. First find what the birthday person like and choose theme.
facia
facia
milford pa in the poconos.
info180485
info180485
Hello Facia,
How about checking with Bushkill Falls, they have pavilions before entering the trail. Maybe they would rent it to you after hours. It is out of the way so the loud noise shouldn't be an issue. You may have to pay for security/a couple of police officers or rangers to make sure the teenagers don't wonder off. This would be very unique.

There are tons of vacation resorts/villages in that area so maybe you can just give them a call to see if they offer rental space of their facilities.

Try looking for empty stores/strip malls and call the leasing agent to see if they would rent to you for the night. The kids will be contained in one room, you decorate how you want and they can make as much noise as they want without damaging other people's stuff.

facia wrote:
info180485
info180485
Give us a call if you need help with making the contact. S.A.C. Events Planning Services work with clients all over the USA.
203-787-9326. There's no charge for simple suggestions.

info wrote:
Hello Facia,
How about checking with Bushkill Falls, they have pavilions before entering the trail. Maybe they would rent it to you after hours. It is out of the way so the loud noise shouldn't be an issue. You may have to pay for security/a couple of police officers or rangers to make sure the teenagers don't wonder off. This would be very unique.

There are tons of vacation resorts/villages in that area so maybe you can just give them a call to see if they offer rental space of their facilities.

Try looking for empty stores/strip malls and call the leasing agent to see if they would rent to you for the night. The kids will be contained in one room, you decorate how you want and they can make as much noise as they want without damaging other people's stuff.

facia wrote:
ClubR361828
ClubR361828
ellemar32 wrote:

Hi there! I am an event planner who specializes in TEEN EVENTS!!! please check out my website www.myteenbirthdaybash.com and let me know if I can be of any help to you! Thankss
SHAWKES
SHAWKES
Complete a form on my site www.livewire99.com to give me an idea where to look for you. No worries - it's not a problem.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: