60th Suprise Birthday Party in Westchester County, New York Messages in this topic - RSS

60th Suprise Birthday Party in Westchester County, New York Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest October 14, 2010
Hello,

I need a venue for my Dad's 60th Birthday party. Any help would be appreciated. Have a wonderful day!
CapicuLove1
CapicuLove1
Dear Guest,
I would go to "Don Coqui's" in New Rochelle, NY. It's just off the highway and easily accessible with free parking. They specialize in Latino Cuisine with emphasis on gourmet seafood dishes. They offer a great party alternative: Your dad and guests can come in for a cooking class. They prepare a dish and then eat it along with the guidance of a respected chef and you can tailor make any dish you think you dad and his guests would enjoy. This is an extremely fun and creative evening, and even enjoyable by those who don't usually cook. Everyone will learn a new recipe and your dad will be a hit in this fun event. A cake could be brought in to sing him happy birthday thereafter. I recommend a Friday evening or a Sunday afternoon brunch with a variety of their excellent wines. Check them out at:

http://doncoqui.com/
jessi548100
jessi548100
We have great Venues and do catering if you do not want to travel to us in New Jersey, go on our website Uproot Restaurant in Warren NJ. You will see how beautiful it is plus the food and service itself in amazing. If you are into it, just ask for jessica or write me back = )
yachtsny
yachtsny
Have you thought of doing anything on a yacht? There are Plenty of very nice Yachts in NYC that can accomodate that group size. When is the party and do you have a budget?

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: