With a keen eye for design, tailored organization skills and impeccable attention to detail, Royalty Event Parties will help make your wedding day what you have dreamed it would be. I'll personalize your wedding day to reflect your personal, spiritual and cultural style and give you the attention you deserve. I'll be there to take care of all the little details so you can feel calm and elated when you marry your best friend.
As previous owner of Royal Tea Princess Parties, I have created/hosted over 900 events/parties. I know how to plan them fit for a princess! I am working with trustworthy vendors that will work with you to create the wedding you desire.
Please go to my website and view all my packages. Contact Trudy Scott, Professional Wedding Consultant through the Association of Bridal Consultants and Distinguished Graduate, for a FREE consultation to see if my planning services are the right fit for your special day.
Invitation services are also available. A wide array of invitations, save the date cards, thank you cards, menu cards, programs, reception printing and lots more is available. I offer 10% off most Carlson Craft products! I will give you the one-on-one attention and advice you need to pick the perfect item!!
Royalty Event Parties, San Antonio — Professional Wedding Consultant Through The Association of Bridal Consultants.
Photos published with permission of
Royalty Event Parties
- Royalty Event Parties Weddings
- My company video takes a whimsical approach by taking a princess on a journey from when she is a child and teen celebrating her birthday to when she is getting married and lastly, a bride. It incorporates my previous company, Royal Tea Princess Parties as well as my current company, Royalty Event Parties.
- Father/Daughter Surprise Choreographed Dance
- My bride and her father surprised the guests by dancing to a choreographed dance of "Happy". It was a lot of fun to watch!
- Raquel & Nathan's Wedding La Orilla - San Antonio, TX
- A spring wedding at the La Orilla Ballroom on the Riverwalk in San Antonio, Texas. The couple and father/daughter surprised their guests with choreographed dances. What a fun wedding to coordinate!
La Escondida Celebration Center