S Thompson Marketing Group & Event Planning is a non profit support services team committed to meeting the needs of the undeserved.
If your company or business service individuals that meet the low income guidelines, at risk of being in poverty, than this is the team for you.
With 20 + years of working with population of people in poverty S Thompson, understands the unique needs that apply to this divers group and will work to ensure that your organization is effective, focused and advancing its purpose and direction in meeting their needs
* Provide leadership in developing programs and plans
* Oversee fund-raising, planning and implementation, including identifying resource requirements, researching funding sources and establishing strategies to approach donors.
* Oversee development and implementation of plans & programs
* Develop and implement an interview protocol for potential volunteers and provide an overview and training about the organization.
* Establish and maintain positive relationships within a broad range of community sectors, including but not limited to, city and church communities, public and private schools, other non-profit and business organizations.
* Partner with social workers, hospitals and within the medical community. Maintain ongoing communications partners.
* Recruit, screen and manage community volunteers for all fundraisers and organizational activities.
* Attend appropriate community events necessary to advance the interests and professional image of your company or business Provide Staff with documented developmental opportunities to ensure continued growth.
* Skill in effective communications (verbal and written) and an ability to educate inspire and motivate a variety of audiences.
* Related Bachelors Degree Human Services
* Experience and proven success in managing and implementing corporate and individual giving.
* Experience in working with non-profit volunteer agencies
* Proven success in initiating, planning, implementing and evaluating programs and services.
* Experience in staff management.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule.
* Willing to be accountable for producing results.
5013c status pending*