The dining room seats 70 persons, the other room separated through a doorway seats another 40 persons. The restaurant has a very romantic setting with vintage Italian chandeliers, antique glassware, paintings, and vintage knickknacks give the customers a special unique Portland experience
your guests will not forget. We have a wine list that boasts over 150 Italian wines. During the summer months you can dine "Al Fresco". Our Summer evenings are perfect. We will personalize your event and cater to your needs from flowers to food. Off site catering is an option. In addition we will consider a buyout of the entire restaurant. Thank you for considering us as an option.
To visit our adjoining lounge space go to: *NOT DISPLAYED*
Il Piatto, Portland — il Piatto is a creative, family owned and operated restaurant that has been operating continuously since 1994. We take pride in offering great service and food in an intimate and romantic setting. Our casual yet professional service is very inviting.
We pride ourselves in our cuisine with most items made in house such as our prosciutto, both duck and pork, our house made sopressata as well as our Tira Misu and our popular Canoli. il Piatto has become a Portland institution over the years. Both groups large and small and individuals find our style appealing. We hope that you will choose to have your special event with us.
Photos published with permission of
il Piatto Dining AreaPrivate Dining Room Max Capacity: 110 people 2500. sq ft 232.3 sq meter
il Piatto first opened its doors in 1994. The space seats up to 70 persons in the main ding area and another 40 persons in the adjoining lounge. The restaurant is considered one of the most romantic restaurants in the Portland area having won many awards for both food, customer service and ambiance. il Piatto will give your guests the perfect "Portland" experience. Our service is known for its professional yet inviting style. Most ingredients are made in house including: House cured prosciutto, salami, pancetta, tira misu and ice creams.
Photos published with permission of Il Piatto
Supported Layouts and Capacities
Capacity: 110 People
- Air Conditioned
- Wet Bar
- Wireless Internet/Wi-Fi
- Atmosphere/Decor: Romantic, vintage chandeliers, warm and comfortable atmosphere. The restaurant displays many painting by the owner wife. Antique knickknacks adorn the circumference of this establishment.Ideal for any visitor to Portland
- Audio Visual: Built-in AV Equipment
- Ceiling Height (in feet): 14
- Ceiling Height (in meters): 4.3
- Space Size (Length x Width) in feet: 1500.
- Space Size (Length x Width) in meters: 457.2
- Special Features: The restaurant is known for its attentian to detail. Most food products are made in house these include house cured prosciutto, pancetta, Gnocchi,tira Misu and canoli. Most herbs are also grown on site.
- Total Square Feet: 2,500
- Total Square Meters: 232.3