Photos published with permission of The Aurora Gallery
The Aurora Gallery is a trendy, gritty and innately New York space located in the heart of the culturally vibrant and artistic Astoria.
The 2500sqft loft boasts beautiful exposed brick walls behind the 14ft dry bar with wood style paneling located next to the elevated DJ booth. The brick walls are a stark contrast the gallery white walls that are found throughout the space. The high polished hardwood floors and aesthetic lighting options are sure to set the right mood for your event. 15ft high ceilings and exquisite exposure to natural light make the loft feel light and airy. The movable white walls allow the renter to create separate rooms that can be used for the caterer, storage, or changing room. The space can comfortably hold 120 for a seated dinner with a dance floor.
Included in our rates are tables, chairs and linens.
The Aurora Gallery's friendly staff combined with our unique and eclectic look and feel is sure to guarantee that your event will be a memorable and successful one. Our competitive rates are an added bonus!
Supported Layouts and Capacities
Banquet - 10 per
Capacity: 15 People
Capacity: 200 People
Banquet - 8 per
Capacity: 18 People
Capacity: 250 People
- Air Conditioned
- Dance Floor
- Portable Walls
- Wireless Internet/Wi-Fi
- Atmosphere/Decor: The eclectic space is perfect for the non-traditionalist. High polished hard wood floors. Industrial wire framed ceiling. 17ft wood style paneled bar. Gallery white walls.
- Audio Visual: Portable Equipment
- Ceiling Height (in feet): 15
- Ceiling Height (in meters): 4.6
- Floor Covering: hard wood
- Space Size (Length x Width) in feet: 2500
- Space Size (Length x Width) in meters: 762
- Special Features: The Aurora Gallery provides its clients with a Bose surround sound system with DJ/Ipod capabilities. A 360degree movie projector. Tables and chairs as well as lounge style furniture.
- Total Square Feet: 2,500
- Total Square Meters: 232.3