Roulette is a non-profit performance venue located in a beautiful Art-Deco theatre in Downtown Brooklyn.
We've been in existence since 1978 with a mission of building a support structure for artists and providing an outstanding performance space for our artists and audiences. Each season we present over 150 performances and when not having our own productions, we rent out the theatre!
Our Rentals Include:
• Roulette's main ballroom with two-tiered stage, mezzanine and green room (capacity of 400 seated/500 standing)
• A staff liaison and a Roulette sound engineer providing the highest quality of sound and visuals
• 20ft projection screen (16:9) & HD projector
• Steinway Concert Grand 9ft Model D Piano
• State-of-the-art sound, video and lighting systems
• Recording capabilities
• 250 black cushioned chairs, a selection of tables and handmade wooden bar and box office